Power Wheel Motorcycle for your child
Whether it’s their great exclusive products like the Amazon Fire Stick or the Amazon Echo, Amazon is a one-stop shop for gifts. If you have small children, you may be considering using Amazon to purchase toys for them. How about a power wheel motorcycle?
It may seem a little scary to purchase a “vehicle” for your small child, but we can assure you that they are harmless for most children. But there are some things you should be aware of before purchasing one.
We’ve put together this list of the top five tips you need to know before purchasing battery-powered vehicles for toddlers.
1. Consider Speed
Most battery-powered vehicles for toddlers vary in speeds in the 2.5 to 5 miles-per-hour range. Depending on the age of your child, you may want to be a little more conservative with the speed of their new toy. You will need to choose the speed you feel most comfortable with them going.
2. Batteries For Power Wheel Motorcycles
Battery voltage is related to speed, but not the only factor involved. In power wheel vehicles you will usually see three voltage options: 6V, 12V, or 24V. Generally speaking, the younger the child, the lower the voltage their vehicle should have.
It all comes down to how much power you are comfortable with your child being in control of. As you’re browsing through Amazon’s selection, be sure to keep this in mind.
Many parents aren’t aware that there is some maintenance involved in power wheel ownership.
The most important thing is to keep the battery charged. Low-charge rides will cut your child’s playtime short and could potentially result in a malfunction.
In addition to charging, you should also perform routine checks on the battery to ensure that it isn’t damaged or malfunctioning. Dirt, twigs, rocks, and other debris can get inside of your kid’s motorcycle and cause all kinds of damage, be sure to clear out anything that gets lodged too deep.
4. Foot Press vs. Accelerate Button
Another option to consider is the accelerator. Many power wheels for smaller children use a push-button to accelerate, but there are some that use a foot pedal as well. You should choose whichever option your child will be most comfortable with.
5. Design Options
And of course, there is the design. There are many designs available, and they all have their advantages.
If you are purchasing a power wheel bike for a smaller child, you may want to choose a design that is closer to the ground. For older kids, this won’t matter as much.
Ultimately, you should choose the style that best suits your child and their interests.
Read More About Power Wheel Toys
We hope that you found this tips for buying a power wheel motorcycle to be helpful. If you’re interested in reading more about other types of power vehicles for kids, click here, and don’t forget to keep tabs on our blog for more insights.
Powerwheel Motor Cycles from Amazon
- Easy to ride: Equipped with auxiliary wheels & suspension system. Smooth & simple to ride.
- Safe and stable: Equipped with 2 small auxiliary Wheels.Equipped with 2 big Wheels & 2 small auxiliary Wheels. Make sure the Motorcycle won't fall down in any circumstance.
- Speed & charge: 1.8- 3.2 MPH (3- 5 KM/H). Charging Time 8-12 hours (automatically controlled by intelligent charging system.)
- Battery: (12V 7AH)* 1 & (12V 10AH)* 1. Run Time 1 - 2.5 hours (Depends on riding speed). Intelligent charging system can double the service life of the battery.
- Product Size: 41" *20" *28" (105 *52 *71.8 cm). Maximum User Weight: 66lb / 30kg. Suitable Age: 3-8 years.
- Easy for little ones to ride, built with 2 pedals and 3 wheels for a smooth and stable ride
- Equipped with built-in music and an MP3 plug, allowing your child to cruise to their favorite tunes
- Kids can ride day or night with LED lights built into the front, rear, and sides of the motorcycle
- Starts instantly at the push of a button and is recommended for children ages 3 years and up
- Overall Dimensions: 43.3"(L) x 22"(W) x 30.7"(H); Weight Capacity: 55 lbs.
- 12V Battery Operated
- Suitable Ages: 4-7 Years Old with max weight of 66lbs
- 2-Speeds: (Low/High) Automatic w/Reverse Battery
- LED Lights, Horn and Music Sound Buttons on the Steering Wheel
- Built-In MP3 Player with Aux In, Micro SD and USB Port
- Safe ASTM-certified ride-on motorcycle is composed of a non-toxic plastic body and a 3-wheel design for added safety
- Built with a vibrant pink frame, LED lights, daring stickers, and integrated music and horn sound
- Storage compartment in trunk allows your child to bring along toys and supplies on all their adventures
- Motorcycle includes: 6V battery and charger, gear shift switch, and foot pedal control
- Overall Dimensions: 31"(L) × 13"(W) × 20.5"(H); Weight Capacity: 44 lbs
Last update on 2018-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API