Latest Bestsellers Only
The AMAZON Generator Buying Guide
A 6000 watt Generator is an ideal starter Generator. It small portable and packs enough power to give your home adequate power to run critical loads like a small AC, a heater, lights and all communication devices
Here you will find a selection of the All 6000 Watt Generator products with reviews. These 6000 watt Generators have stellar ratings and reviews and are top selling generators on Amazon.
As an added bonus we have selected the best 6000 Watt Generators that are not only the latest bestsellers, but have great value.
When you choose one of these 6000 Watt Generators you not only choose the best, you also get the best price.
What to look for in your 6000 watt generator?
There are many factors to consider before selecting the best 6000 watt Generator. The most important consideration are the output plugs – making sure you have the right kind of output for your use – Construction Site or RV or as a Backup Generator.
Other factors to consider are the noise level, serviceability and brand reputation, low oil and air filter alarms and portability.
Meanwhile, the Amazon Generator Buying Guide is a good resource. It has links to generators of different sizes as well as buying tips. It might be worth a look.
Best 6000 watt Generators
This is a selection of the best 6000 Watt Generators of 2019, which are also the latest bestsellers. When you choose one of these 6000 Watt Generators you not only choose the best, you also get the best price.
The selection of 6000 Watt Generators have specifications, prices and brief reviews along with pricing information. Shop this selection knowing that these are the most popular generators selling in the Amazon Generator market place and all have outstanding reviews and feedback from earlier customers. Enjoy :
- 6000 Running Watts and 7500 Peak Watts; Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 18 Hours of Run Time on a 6. 6 Gallon Fuel Tank With Fuel Gauge
- Features Two GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5–20r 120V Household Duplex Receptacle and One Transfer Switch Ready L14-30R 120/240V Twist-Lock Receptacle; All Outlets Have Rubber Covers for Added Safety
- Plug-and-Play! Comes With Oil, an Oil Funnel, a Tool Kit, and a User’s Manual to Get You Started Right Out of the Box (Minimal Assembly Required)
- Powered by a 420 CC Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour Meter
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed by 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage with Nationwide Customer Service and Support Network at 1-855-944-3571 or service@wpowereq
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP5500E is Powered by a 7. 5HP, 225cc OHC Duromax Engine.
- GAS POWERED TECHNOLOGY: Run your generator with Gasoline for long lasting power.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 5, 500 starting watts and 4, 500 running watts, this unit is perfect for running household appliances and providing ample power on jobsites.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 volt receptacle. Choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V Simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP5500E is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB & EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- Includes wheel kit and foldable handles for easy transport
- 223cc engine provides 4750 surge watts and 3750 rated watts
- IMPORTANT NOTE: All shipments require a working phone number to schedule delivery and proper address for the unit to be shipped out, or your order may be delayed or cancelled.
- 10000 watt peak power, 8000 watt rated power.
- 15 HP 420cc OHV air cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gallons; Operating noise level: 76 db
- Features a Manual recoil start 4 cycle/ OHV 223cc/ 7.5Hp engine that offers an 11-hour runtime at a 50-percent load
- Runs at 74 dB(A) Noise Level
- Includes 8-inch solid never flat wheels and a 4-Gallon gasoline tank
- Provides 5000 starting watts and 3850 running watts
- Includes DC outlets: (1) 12V/ 8.3A AC outlets: (2) 120V (1) 120V twist-lock
- Important note: all shipments require a working phone Number to schedule delivery and proper Address for the unit to be shipped out, or your order may be delayed or cancelled
- 10000 watt peak power, 8000 watt rated power(GAS); 8500 watt peak power, 7000 watt rated power(LPG)
- 15 HP 420cc OHV air cooled engine. Runs 11 hrs @ 1/2 load
- Fuel Capacity: 8 gallons; Operating Noise level: 76 dB; Electric start button & recoil start
- 4x AC Duplex 120V outlets; 1x 120v twist-lock outlet; 1x 120/240V twist-lock outlet; 1x 12V DC
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000EH is Powered by an 18HP, 457cc OHV Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights, refrigerators, home conditioners, and high amperage power tools.
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles. choose between operating the generator at both 120 V and 240 V simultaneously, or at 120 only with full power.
- POWERING EVERYONE ANYWHERE: Like all DuroMax generators, the XP12000EH is EPA and CARB approved for use in all 50 states.
- Generate up to 5000 starting watts and 4500 running watts
- 3.4 gallon fuel tank provides up to 7.5 hours of half-load runtime
- Compact design combined with wheel and handle kit maximize portability
- Packed panel includes two standard household outlets (5-20R), one 30A TT-30R RV outlet, one 120V/240V L14-30R outlet, and one 12V DC outlet
- Includes a 4-stroke OHV 272cc engine and a two-year warranty
- Quiet, Compact, Easy to use. AC rated output running Watts: 1700, AC maximum output starting Watts: 2200. Rated 120 VAC Amperage-14.1
- Truepower technology provides clean, stable power ideal for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances while the 1.2 gallon fuel tank allows 10.75 hours of run time at 25% load
- Built-in handle makes it easy to transport and the integrated OFF/RUN/CHOKE knob simplifies startup procedures
- Economy mode provides excellent fuel economy and noise reduction while the LED status lights alerts you on low-oil, overload and power
- Parallel ready allows you to connect 2 inverters together for twice the power (parallel kit model 7118 sold separately)
- 4400 Peak Watts and 3600 Running Watts; Up to 18 Hours of Run Time at a 25% Load; 4 Gallon Gasoline Tank with Fuel Gauge and Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Electric Start – Easy Access One-Touch Power Switch with Emergency Back-Up Recoil Start
- Features Two 5-20R 120V 20 AMP Outlets for Home Use, One L5-30R 120V 30 AMP Outlet, and One TT-30R 120V 30 AMP Outlet; Two Grounding Ports; VFT Display – Volts, Frequency, and Lifetime Hours
- EPA and CARB Compliant; Powered by 212cc OHV 4 Stroke Rainier Engine; Operational Volume as Low as 65 dB
- RV Ready – Includes Wheel Kit with Two 8 Inch Wheels and Folding Handle for Your Convenience
There is plenty more to see in the solar world. Check out these articles. Thank you for visiting MySolarHome.us
6000 Watt Generators end of Article
Last update on 2020-04-07 at 09:31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API