The Anker PowerHouse 400Wh is a WINNER in our list of the 3 Best Solar Generators in the market today.
SMALL : The surprisingly small Anker PowerHouse 400Wh is a powerful mid sized Portable Solar Generator.
PLUG & PLAY : The Anker PowerHouse 400 is a plug and play solar generator that is easy to use with a broad selection of AC and DC power inputs and outputs.
INDOOR or OUTDOOR : The Anker Powerhouse is eminently suited for both indoor and outdoor use .
Video Review : Anker Powerhouse 400
|POWER : 434 WH||Weight : 9.26 lbs||
Anker Powerhouse 400
|Solar Panel : not included||Battery : 120AH, 3.7V Lithium Battery|
|Recharge : AC, 12V, Solar||Outputs : USB (4),12V, AC||
What can it power?
| Go Pro/Iphone
| LED Light
|Computer + Monitor
| RV Window AC
You may want to check out other portable solar generators as well. And if you want to get a low down on the entire category of solar generators including portable and heavy duty solar generators, this article on solar generators is your go to place.
CLEAN POWER : The Anker PowerHouse 400Wh produces clean and reliable power without emissions or pollution.
ADVANCED BATTERY MANAGEMENT : The Anker boasts of an advanced battery management system (BMS) that controls voltage, temperature and other advanced safety options for enhanced safety and protection for your devices.
POWER PUNCHER : Don’t let the Anker PowerHouse fool you with its little size. It packs a punch in terms of charging capability. It will keep your beer cool in a mini fridge for over 7 plus hours. Get your Anker Powerhouse generator right here.
CAPACITY TO SPARE : That laptop will get charged almost 7 times and the Kindle will charge over 11 times. The smartphone and tablet get knocked out at 10 charges and 24 charges respectively. The Anker PowerHouse is a mini monster of a solar generator.
SOLAR PANELS NOT INCLUDED : The unit ships without solar panels. It is not necessary to buy solar panels but it will be invaluable if you tend to go on long outdoor trips.
HIGH EFFICIENCY LITHIUM ION BATTERY : The Anker PowerHouse 400Wh is powered by a 3.7 volt high density Lithium Ion battery with 120,000 mAh or 120 Ah battery capacity. The battery ships as a part of your solar generator package.
CHARGE ANY WHICH WAY : You can charge the battery using solar panels (Panel output of must be rated at 16-17v with maximum output of 8 Amps AND the panel wattage must be 100W or less) or from a 12 V car charger outlet or a regular AC wall outlet. AC charging time is about 10 hours.
AWESOME DC POWER : This Anker PowerHouse 400Wh Portable solar generator generates 434 watts of continuous DC power. You could run those LED lights for days on end.
PURE SINE WAVE AC POWER : The in-built AC inverter provides one AC output providing 120W of pure sine wave power. This is great for your devices as sensitive electronic circuits need pure sine wave AC power.
FAST CHARGING USB : Additionally there are 4 fast charging USB ports each capable of charging a laptop and an additional 12V car charger outlet. The plethora of outputs makes the Anker Powerhouse a really good choice for a truly portable solar generator.
EXPANDABLE : The unit is expandable and you can add additional solar panels and batteries (you will have to buy them separately) to be connected later for even more charging and powering capability.
MULTI USE CAPABILITY : The unit can be used for camping, emergencies, outdoors, tailgating, and more. Its compatible appliances include: laptop, TV, power tools, microwave, smartphone, lights, etc. Get yours now on Amazon.com.
CONCLUSION : This 9.26 pound 400Wh solar generator is arguably the smallest and most powerful in the mid sized portable solar generator category. High quality design and a top end high-density lithium-ion battery makes the Anker Powerhouse 400 a top seller and a must buy generator.
If you want the Anker PowerHouse 400Wh solar generator to work outdoors for longer periods you might want to consider buying solar panels, like the Eco Worthy 100W panel plus charge controller to have a fail safe source of charging the unit. There are more choices available on Amazon, but the Eco worthy panel and charger come with good reviews.
- Portable rechargeable power supply and UPS 2 IN 1 ! The best ideal contingency companion either indoor or outdoor. It features: 500W UPS, 3 120V AC outlets, 4 USB charging ports up to 6.2A, 4 12V DC power ports up to 10A, 12V 26Ah / 288WH lithium rechargeable battery, Power Source with 4 USB, 4x12V DC and 3x110V AC Outlets,a solar / car input charging port. Intelligent CPU control mode, switch control for each output, LED display for battery power
- You need a long time standby AC/DC power supply for your outdoor activities. With large capacity of 12V 26Ah / 288WH rechargeable lithium battery, it lets you easily reach the AC power, DC power everywhere anytime for your kinds of device. And the LED light can be used as a torch outdoor. You can keep it outdoors in the range of temperature from -10 Celsius to 40 Celsius
- For indoor use as an on line UPS, it provides battery backup and surge protection for desktop computers,workstations,networking devices and home entertainment systems. Safeguards valuable documents, photos, videos, and music files from loss or damage due to power fluctuations and surges as well as uncontrolled equipment shutdown caused by power interruptions
- Long Back Up Time: 3 hours(PC+Display) , 96 hours (12V LED) , 55 times (for 5V mobile charger) , 8 hours (Laptop 13"),6 hours (50W Fan) , 5 hours (32" LCD TV) , 14 hours (20W energy-saving lamps). Three input charge way to the built-in battery: AC input, MC4 cord, car cigarette input charging cable
- Compact portable lightweight,Pure Sine Wave,small size and high capacity, only 1/10 weight and 1/20 size of the similar product but with 5 times longer lifespan and 10 times capacity. Size:29*11*13.5cm (12.70in x 5.91in x 8.66in),Weight: 3.2 kgs. With hand handle for easy carrying.with 18 months warranty and 100% Customer Service
- 168Wh lead acid battery portable power station can power up to 5 devices at once (14Ah @12V)
- Continuous 80W, 160W surge modified-sine wave inverter, 2.1A USB ports, 120W 12V ports
- Charge phones, tablets, cameras, tablets, and other small devices
- Recharges from AC, 12V or solar panels (sold separately)
- Designed and engineered by power station experts with a US-based customer service center
- The Phoenix is an all-in-one portable solar power system specifically designed for mobile, off-grid applications and is ideal for emergencies
- This compact, lightweight back-up system combines two highly efficient Renogy 10W Monocrystalline Solar Panels and can expand up to 120 watts with additional PVs
- The Phoenix can be charged by solar, AC power, or car power and comes with a 16Ah Li-ion(NMC) battery
- The included 16Ah Li-ion(NMC) battery is replaceable, giving the capability of limitless power
- 1250Wh lead acid battery portable power station can power up to 10 devices at once (100Ah @ 12V)
- Continuous 1200W, 1500W surge pure-sine wave inverter, 2.1A USB ports, 120W 12V ports
- Charge phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones, and more. Provides backup emergency power for appliances, lights, and most household devices.
- Chainable with other 100Ah lead acid batteries for longer runtimes
- Recharges from AC or pair with a solar panel (sold separately). No noise, no fumes, no maintenance
- Ultra-light weight - 20 lbs.
- Expandable with deep cycle lead acid batteries
- Solar charging - minimum charge time 2.5 hours
- 1100 Watt hour lithium ion battery - 2000 cycles
- 1 year warranty
MySolarHome.us is a blog that covers the best in technology and gadgets as well as environmentally sustainable technology offerings. Here are some of the more popular items on the site:
|Solar Generators||Solar Panel Kits||Solar Backpacks||Solar Vents||Solar Toys|
|Solar Lights||Residential Solar||Solar Calculator||Solar Watches||Solar Robots|
Anker PowerHouse 400
Last update on 2018-01-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API