Welcome to the home of the best electric dirt bike.
Dirt Bikes are interesting animals, roaring through the rough tracks they bring out our pagan ancestral instincts to conquer the terrain. Electric Bikes are the softer purring versions of their more guttural cousins, the gas guzzling dirt bikes.
The Best Electric Dirt bikes are quiet and relatively maintenance free. They make quick work of rough terrains with high torques and powerful but quiet electric engines. This is a curated list of the best electric dirt bikes available in the United States. Enjoy your Best electric dirt bike ride on mysolarhome.us. If you are interested in regular electric bikes this post on the best electric bikes under $1000 might interest you. And don’t forget to leave your comments.
Best Electric Dirt Bikes
- Scaled down, battery-powered electric moto-cross dirt bike for off-road riding
- Super quiet, single speed, chain driven motor with a twist grip throttle control
- Large knobby tires; hand operated rear brake and battery life is up to 30 min
- Speeds up to 14 miles per hour with no pedaling needed!
- Designed for ages 13 and up; 90-day warranty
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty
- 49cc 2-Stroke gas bike provides a strong kick out of this bike; Created with high quality material for handling all types of tough situations
- High torque motor engine allowing the young riders to travel at speeds up from 15-20 mph depending on the terrain
- Designed with hand-operated front and back brake discs to quickly break when needed
- Large pneumatic knobby tires and twist-grip throttle so your kid can maneuver the bike easily and control the acceleration
- Recommended age of rider is 13 years old and up. Maximum weight capacity is 128 lbs; EPA certified parts
- Inspired by the winningest motocross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and fairing design, genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, Variable speed motor for a super-charged experience
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features dual suspension and riser handlebars, large pneumatic knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand operated dual disc brakes.Recommended for ages 14 and up; supports riders up to 175 pounds
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Scaled-down dirt bike designed for younger riders
- Large 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires are designed for the dirt delivering maximum power transfer
- Single speed, chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
- High torque motor with twist grip throttle control kick into high gear at speeds up to 14 miles per hour
- Adjustable riser handlebars keep the throttle and brake at a comfortable arms reach
- Battery: TWO 12v 12ah (24v total)
- Speeds: 5, 10, 16 MPH (3 speeds, selectable with key lock)
- Suspension: 2 Front shocks, 1 Rear shock
- Charging Time: 4-6 hours
- Brakes: Front and rear disc
- 110cc Dirt Bike,Single Cylinder,4-Stroke Engine Type
- Automatic Transmission, Front/Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front/Rear 14"/12'' Wheels, Seat Height 28"
- Max Speed 40 mph May vary depending on road condition
- Length:63inches, Width:28inches, Height:41inches, Net Weight:125lbs
- New and improved Razor Dirt Quad with fresh black styling and design
- Miniature electric off-road dirt quad with authentic quad geometry.Average battery life: 250 charge/discharge cycles.To ensure long battery life, do not store the battery in temperatures above 75° or below -10° F.
- Terrain-tracing droop-travel rear suspension with coil shock delivers smooth ride
- Features twist-Grip acceleration control, hand operated rear disc brake, 13" pneumatic knobby tires, front brush bar, adjustable riser handlebars
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds
- Inspired by the winningest supercross rider in history, Jeremy McGrath
- Complete with authentic McGrath graphics and MX-frame geometry, the SX350 scales Jeremy's iconic bike down to size for younger riders
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 14 mph (22 km/h) with up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Features adjustable-angle, riser-style handlebars, spoked wheels with 12" pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- Recommended for ages 13 and up; supports riders up to 140 pounds
- Powered by a 650 watt high-torque, chain-driven motor on a steel trellis-frame Chassis design and street geometry with low profile windscreen
- Features custom 12 inch 10-spoke mag wheels and street tires, rear suspension, Variable speed twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear disc brakes
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 50 minutes of continuous use
- Also, includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding foot pegs, and Hidden storage compartment
- Recommended for ages 16 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds. Speeds up to 17 mph. Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.3" x 26" x 30.7"
There is plenty more to see in the solar world in addition to the best electric dirt bikes especially solar kits, solar toys and more. Check out these articles. Thank you for visiting MySolarHome.us
Last update on 2019-08-19 at 07:51 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API