Portable Solar Charger on the go
You’re a pretty tech-savvy person, right? You probably have the hottest new phone on the market riding in your pocket, an Alienware laptop and a set of bass-boosting Bluetooth headphones to match.
That’s some pretty sweet stuff. Problem is, how do you keep all that charged on the go?
“I can just charge it when I get to the mall or something”, you say. That’s great – if the mall is located, say, in the middle of a hiking trail.
No matter how prepared you are, there will be a time when you simply won’t have a convenient way to charge your things. This is why it’s always a plus to have a portable solar charger around.
Solar chargers are great for a number of things, mainly that they can take care of their own needs while assisting you with yours. Take a look at this list to see the best solar chargers you can buy.
The Best Portable Solar Charger for Your Phone
Phones are pretty small, right? So your phone’s solar charger should be, too.
The Dizaul 5000mAh Portable Solar Power Bank comes in at a little over 5 inches long – about the size of most cell phones – but still packs a punch.
With 5,000 milliampere-hour (mAh) of storage power, it can charge most cell phones almost two times before it needs some sunlight therapy.
It also comes with a clip to fasten to your bag and a flashlight in case you’ve lost something. What’s not to love?
Something with a little more power
Laptops take a lot of juice to keep things pushing, so you’ll need a charger that’ll keep up with the task.
Introducing the WBPINE Solar Power Bank. This monster clocks in with a storage capacity of 24,000mAh, more than enough to charge your computer multiple times.
It also makes sure not to overcharge or overheat devices, and its three solar panels help it to charge completely in under 26 hours.
Hey, you want power, you’ve got power.
The Best Charger for All the Things
For a solar powered charger for all your needs, try the Anker Power Port Solar Waterproof Portable Solar Charger.
This little guy has earned its title for sure. First off, it comes equipped with dual USB ports to allow a whole host of items to charge off of. It also offers solar cells that charge twice as fast as the competition
Here’s the best part. Although all solar chargers have a certain level of dust- and waterproof capabilities, this guy comes with an IP65 rating, one of the best in its class.
All of this, plus the ability to fit easily inside your bookbag, makes this a must-have for any techie.
The Best Site to Go Solar
Now that you know which portable solar charger is right for you, you can go to the site that sells them all.
We cover the whole list of solar equipment, including solar generators, solar chargers, solar backpacks, solar motion toys, kits for solar panels, and pretty much everything else you can think of.
Got your interest? Why not consider a solar generator? We’re sure that you’ll find something that catches your eye, so come and check us out. You’ll be glad you did.
Portable Solar Chargers from Amazon
- Signature Solar Cells: Our 24W solar charging technology increases the efficiency of charging by up to 21.5% - 23.5%
- Easy To Carry: Half the weight of similar solar chargers but equal in power so you can bring it anywhere
- Exclusive iSmart Technology: All three USB ports are equipped with iSmart technology, which automatically detects and delivers the optimal charging current for connected devices; up to 2.4A per port or 4.8A overall when used under direct sunlight
- Triple Port Power: Smart IC frequency technology detects and evenly distributes output current to all three USB ports ensuring every device is evenly charged
- Weather Wear: Constructed with a durable and waterproof nylon and equipped with four hooks to hang anywhere; packaged with two micro-USB cables for added convenience
- Portable solar charger: water-resistant, shock-resistant and dust proof solar phone charger, featured with compass and 2LED flashlight. Awesome for outside activities such as camping, hiking and other emergency use. Made of durable and reliable ABS+PC+Silicone material, solar power bank comes with carabiner and compass, it provide more convenience in your daily or in your trip.
- Built with Dual USB : 5V/1A, 5V/2.1A outputs are available for most digital equipment, 2.1A port for iPad/Tablets, 1A ports for phone/Bluetooth or other 5V USB supported devices. Automatic Smart Identification, it's more convenient and practical.
- Kindly Reminder: The solar feature just can be regarded as "an emergency back-up", and it's a little difficult for such portable size to always produce the high-power under the sun. If the power bank can be charged with the DC adapters through the outlet sometimes, then charged by the sunlight, that would be better. And it will cost nearly 100 hours to get the charger full charged by the pure sunlight.
- Solar battery charger with solar panel can recharge by solar or outlet. But please do not take solar as main power source as it mainly for topping off. It's subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate, which may take long time to charge.
- Five pilot lamps indicate the status of solar power bank timely. When charging the power bank by the solar panel, the green indicator will on, otherwise the blue indicator when USB charging.Kind Note: In order to fully activate the battery, please charge it via outlet or computer for 10 hours at least at the first 2-3 uses.
- Endless Charging Under the Sun: Portable battery pack charges whenever it's sunny thanks to the wide solar panel
- Fast Recharging from Outlet or Solar: Dual DC 5V/2A and solar power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are. (DC input is recommended for faster recharging)
- Mega 15000mAh Capacity: Charges an iPhone 7 for 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus for 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 for 2.8 times
- Ideal for Outdoor Use: The waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design features a LED flashlight that can be activated / deactivated by holding the power button for 3 seconds
- Tips: Recommended for outdoor use only; do not leave in your vehicle as extreme temperature will impact battery life
- Made of eco-friendly silicone rubber and ABS + PC material, and with rubber paint surface process.
- Football grain design has anti-skid protecting effect.Water resistant design ensures the device functions smoothly when it's raining; Shock-proof feature ensures the device work properly even it crashes or drops.
- With the free hook included, you may hang it on your backpack for long flights, road trips, hiking, camping, or such, handy to carry and charge by solar.
- The USB ports are well protected by rubber caps, to further keep them away from water and safe to charge smartphones, tablets, or any other 5V USB-charged devices.
- Please kindly note that it's comparatively slow for the solar charger to recharge itself via solar power, due to the limited surface of the solar panel.
- Built-in Ammeter and Chip: With compact size (11.1 × 6.3× 1.3in folded or 33.1 × 11.1× 0.2in opened) and lightweight (21.0 oz) design, the solar charger has a digital ammeter that shows the amount of Amps present and an internal chip that assure stable charge
- Wide Compatibility: Attached a micro USB cable for almost all the Android devices and some of the DSLRs. You will need an extra cable for other devices
- Safe Charge: SunPower Solar Panels with high solar conversion efficiency is great for any outdoor activities such as camping, climbing, fishing etc
- Special PET Polymer Surface: Protect your solar panel and your devices from occasional rain or wet fog -- ipx-4 waterproof level, but keep it away from water when you have some devices on charge
- Package & Warranty: BigBlue package, Industrial-strength PET polymer fabric, 24-month warranty and friendly customer service
Last update on 2018-09-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API