Top rated Solar AA battery chargers for rechargeable AA batteries or battery packs are a tool for every household. Not only, is it a boon for the hiker, outdoorsman or casual camper, but usb d and aa solar battery chargers can be essential tools for everyday living in all households.
I mean those AA batteries are so widely used whether in that TV remote, calculator, boombox, cd player …. the list goes on; it makes perfect sense to have rechargeable AA batteries handy along with one or the other solar AA battery chargers.
And having solar powered USB battery pack chargers that can charge D, AA and AAA rechargeable Nimh batteries is an even better option.
The more powerful the solar panel in the solar AA battery chargers, the quicker it will charge your AA batteries. Same goes for chargers for D and AAA batteries.
Solar panels power is measured in watts. A 5W solar panel will produce 5W of power when exposed to 1 hour of bright sunlights.
Consider the Amazon rechargeable batteries. Each 1.5 V AA battery is rated at 2000 mah which is the same is 2 Amp Hrs. Thus, you need 1.5 x 2 = 3W of power to charge one battery.
A 5W panel will need less than an hour to charge this battery as it produces 5W of power every hour under direct sunlight. But in most cases the solar AA battery chargers will charge multiple AAA batteries at the same time.
That means you need more power and hence more charging time.
The choice of solar AA battery chargers should be kept simple. You are not buying this to charge other devices. Your primary aim is perhaps power a smartphone in addition to to charging those batteries.
So a small but efficient solar panel and a convenient number of outputs – USB in addition to the basic AA charging function ability are all that you should look for in the solar battery chargers selection.
Keep the weight down and choose the smaller of the different solar AA battery chargers whenever possible. If you are looking for something more powerful, you are better off looking at either solar panel kits or solar generators.
This is a specialty category and you should go for portability and a small footprint for both weight and form factor should be your number one priority.
For my more geeky friends you can read more about how solar cells actually make electricity right here. If you don’t have a geeky need to know, stay on to read about the best solar AA chargers.
Another important consideration while choosing amongst different solar AA battery chargers is the type of rechargeable AA batteries they would charge.
Click here to read about the best AA batteries available in the market. Finding the right solar AA battery chargers for your specific needs and budget means a little bit of research. Fortunately, you have come to the right place to learn about the best solar AA battery chargers available today in the market.
Here are the best solar AA battery chargers and rechargeable AA batteries on the market (Enjoy) :
- Solar battery charger. Recharge batteries with the sun!
- Charges 11 different NiCd and NiMH battery sizes (AAA, AA, C, D, and 7 GUM sizes) Never be without power again!
- Charges 2 pcs of NIMH or NiCad "D"/"C"/"AA"/"AAA" size rechargeable batteries
- Adjustable top lid and bottom stand for optimal sunlight exposure
- Blocking diode to prevent discharge
- Folds up compactly to fit into a pocket
- Charges 2 AA rechargeable batteries
- Charges most USB devices
- Lightweight portable power
- Includes 2 AA rechargeable NIMH batteries
- Solar panel capacity 1W/2.5V,Solar panel output 2.5V/400mA.
- This product is only suitable for AA/AAA NI-MH and NI-CD batteries, It can only charge four batteries at most each time.
- Put the batteries in this product and make sure that the anode(+) and the cathode(-) are right.
- Easy to operate. Put this product facing the sunlight. And the LED lights will be on. That means it is working now.
- Take away the batteries immediately after charging. And be careful to the hot batteries.
- EBL NQ005 smart USB charger: Freely compatible with 2 or 4 packs AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-CD rechargeable batteries.
- Faster charging technology, 3 hours charging for 2 Packs EBL AA 2800mAh rechargeable batteries. (AA*2 1000mA±50mA, AAA*2 500mA±50mA ; AA*4 500mA±50mA, AAA*4 500mA±50mA).
- Unique USB design, convenient for traveling usage - widely used by any 5V USB enable devices like power bank , adapter and so on.
- Personality charging progress, RED - charging; GREEN - fully charged.
- Advanced MCU control system, intelligent △V and -△V cut-off charging method, automatically trickle charging mode help to prevent over-voltage, over-current and over-heat.
- Recharge your cell phone 1-3 times per charge
- Charges iPads, Kindles, tablets as well; Amount of charge, depends on the device
- Built-in LED flashlight that runs 20+ hours per charge
- Includes 4 pack of AA rechargeable batteries
- Includes AAA insert for charging AAA rechargeable NiMH batteries (AAA batteries not included)
- RECHARGES AA AND AA NI-MH/NI-CD BATTERIES from most USB power sources: US battery banks, most cellphone USB chargers and laptops. Works well with SunJack battery packs: SunJack 4000 mAh Fast-Charge Battery or SunJack 8000 mAh Quick-Charge Battery.
- PERFECT FOR HOME AND ON-THE-GO USE: Perfect to have at home for all those battery-powered items around the house. Then, take it with you On-The-Go. Great for camping, travelling, the beach, emergency-preparedness kits and many more outdoor activities. Use it with a SunJack Solar Panel and SunJack batter pack to have re-charging capabilities even in remote areas with no electrical outlets.
- SMART CHARGING: Each battery is monitored and charged to capacity separately. Mix and Match different batteries in the same charge. Individual LED indicator lights turn from red to green when each battery is fully charged.
- FAST & EASY: 500mA charge rate charges most Ni-Mh AA batteries to capacity in 4-5 hours without overheating. You can be using that toy or tool quickly without having to search for or buy new batteries.
- SAVES MONEY AND THE ENVIRONMENT: Using rechargeable batteries helps save the environment of old, worn-out batteries and saves you the cost of continually having to buy new batteries.
- Latest Innovation: Charge your rechargeable AA battery with this solar charger, now power point required
- Charge anytime under sun light
- Reliable Charge, great kit for outdoor trip
- Series connection, need to charge 2 rechargeable 1.2V AA batteries at the same time
- 4V 1W Solar Panel (batteries are not included)
- Charges 4 batteries at a time. Either AA, AAA, C or D cell rechargable batteries.
- Comes with USB charging port to charge most cell phones, cameras and other USB devices. .
- Also has various other charging plugs for charging a variety of electronics. .
- Weather resistant housing alows for out door use.
- This model has a blocking diode to prevent reverse power flow at night.
- Durable and convenient
- Folds up compactly to fit into a pocket
- Charges 2 or 4 AA rechargable batteries
- Weighs less than 4 AA batteries
- Includes AmazonBasics AA Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) pre-charged and an AmazonBasics Ni-MH AA & AAA Battery Charger with USB Port
- 8 AA rechargeable batteries featuring 1,000 recharge cycles
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh (milliamp-hour) Minimum 1900mAh; Pre-charged using Solar Energy
- 4-hour Ni-MH battery charger with USB charge port; Recharges 2 or 4 AA / AAA Ni-MH batteries at a time
- Protects against wrong polarity charging and over charging; Built-in switching power technology for worldwide use (100-240 V AC)
There is a lot more you can do with solar. Check out these articles. Thank you for visiting mysolarhome.us.
|Solar Generators||Solar Panel Kits||Solar Backpacks||Solar Vents||Solar Toys|
|Solar Lights||Residential Solar||Solar Calculator||Solar Watches||Solar Robots|
Last update on 2017-11-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API