Solar atomic watches aka Solar watches like the popular g shock solar atomic watches from Casio are timepieces that have a quartz crystal and atomic pulsing to provide amazing time accuracy : amazing in the case of the best atomic clocks is accuracy to within one second in 1.4 million years.
Solar Atomic watches including the best atomic timekeeping pieces whether targeted to men or ladies all enjoy a scientific reputation thanks to their solar and atomic lineage.
You can learn more about atomic watches here. If you don’t have a geeky need to know, stay on and read about different brands of solar atomic watches like Casio and Seiko and find the best solar atomic watches for your needs and budgets right here.
Why buy a Solar Atomic Watch ?
The are many reasons to choose a solar atomic watch; you travel and are constantly having to change time, or maybe your are like me: you need to know the right time, day or night, or you just want a great looking super accurate watch; whatever the reason, solar atomic watches are a great choice.
Top Solar Atomic Watches
Check out the best Solar Atomic Watches with different finishes such as stainless steel and burnished metal, bezel and buttons to create futuristic looks.
Many of the top Solar watches are water resistant and boast of convenient functions such as world time, stopwatch and alarm.
Top Solar Watches
The Best Solar Watches with sleek lines and designed by the top Swiss and Japanese watchmakers.
Solar Watches built to fit your lifestyle and your fashion needs.
See the Best Solar Watches in the market right here.
Top Analog Watches
Here are a selection of the best Analog Watches. Analog watches are typically watches that have just the time hands to show time.
Any additional information such as a stop watch or day and date functionality is typically know as a complication and catapults the Analog watch into the category of a Chronograph.
Top Atomic Watches
Atomic Watches are usually the most complex Chronographs. They best Atomic watches are able to give you lots of additional information.
Many Atomic Watches have the rotating bezel tachymeter or the spinning edge which lets you calculate speed and distance. Enjoy this top selection of the Best Atomic watches.
Amazon : Top Solar Atomic Watches
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, Tough Solar Power (Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant, Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, World Time -31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off , 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm , Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch -Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Countdown Timer -Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Full auto-calendar, 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Battery power indicator, Power saving function, Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Auto light feature will not work if the battery level falls below Medium (marked as M on the face of the watch).
- Turn on or off the auto light function by holding down the light button and turn wrist at a 40 degree angle towards the user in a dark environment
- Casual solar-powered watch with multiple functions including multi-band atomic timekeeping, shock resistance, EL backlight, world time (29 time zones, 48 cities), city code display, five daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, full auto-calendar, battery indicator, and power-saving function
- Approximate battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Water resistant to 200 m (660 ft): In general, suitable for professional marine activity and serious surface water sports, but not scuba diving
- Solar-powered sport watch featuring atomic time keeping, world time in 48 cities, and EL backlight
- Features 1/100-second stopwatch, daily alarm with snooze, 12- and 24-hour formats, tide/moon graph, 31 time zones, and day/date/month calendars
- 50 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping, Tough Solar Power (Approx. battery life: 6 months on full charge (without further exposure to light), Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant, Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, Neo-brite Luminous Hands and Markers, World Time -31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off , 5 Daily alarms, Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch -Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Countdown Timer -Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments), Full Auto-calendar, 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off, Battery power indicator, Power saving function
- Accuracy: +/-15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Stainless steel ana-digi watch that receives time-calibration radio signals to maintain accuracy
- Features multi-band atomic timekeeping, manual and auto receive functions, solar power, LED light, luminous hands and markers, world time, 29 time zones, city code display, Daylight Saving on/off, day-of-week display in five languages, five daily alarms, hourly time signal, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, full auto calendar, and 12/24-hour formats
- Please note that the home city MUST be correctly selected in order for the time to function properly.
- Stainless steel bracelet with deployant-clasp closure
- Water resistant to 100 m (330 ft)
- Shock-resistant watch featuring LED backlight with day, date, and time display
- Additional features include multi-band six atomic timekeeping, world time, daily alarm with snooze, 12 and 24-hour formats, and solar power battery
- 41 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window.Size of case / total weight 53.2 x 50.0 x 17.7mm / 63g
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month
- Round multifunction watch with patterned inner dial and blue contrasts on bezel, pushers, and band
- Also features digital compass with needle indicator, thermometer, world time (48 cities), sunrise/sunset time, LED light with afterglow, 5 daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, countdown timer, and 12/24 hour format
- 46.8 mm resin case with mineral dial window
- Japanese quartz movement with analog and digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure
- Solar Rechargeable Battery
- Full Auto LED Light with Afterglow
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China)
- Black IP Stainless Steel & Resin Composite Band
- 200M Water Resistant
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China), Tough Solar Power, Shock Resistant, 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow, World Time, 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off, 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm, Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch, Countdown Timer, Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099), 12/24 hour formats, Button operation tone on/off
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery, Battery power indicator, Power saving function, Approx. battery life: 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3195
- Shock-resistant sport watch with silver-tone topring, world time, and auto EL backlight with Afterglow
- 44 mm stainless steel case with mineral dial window
- Quartz movement with digital display
- Resin band with buckle closure. Imported
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling.
- Solar-powered classic watch with sunray dial featuring logo under 12 o'clock, sword-shape hands, and date window at 3 o'clock
- 37 mm stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window
- Quartz movement with analog display
- Stainless steel link bracelet with push-button clasp
- Water-resistant to 3 bar, 30 meters (100 feet
- Two-tone watch featuring trio of subdials on black dial, date window at 3 o'clock position, and luminous hands/markers
- Features alarm settings, screw-back case, and solar movement powered by all types of light
- 43 millimeters stainless steel case with Hardlex dial window.When the measurement reaches 60 minutes the stopwatch automatically stops counting
- Japanese quartz movement with analog display
- Sculpted stainless link bracelet and foldover clasp with double push-button safety closure
There is a lot more you can do with solar. Check out these articles. Thank you for visiting MySolarHome.us
Solar Atomic Waches : Casio Atomic Watches - end of article
Last update on 2018-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API