Solar Spot Lights : Top of the line, the best Solar Spot lights come in different sizes, power and designs.
Solar Spot Lights are powered by a variety of LED bulbs and Solar Panels and it pays to get to know them before buying.
Evaluating Solar Spot Lights : This article will help you choose the best Solar Spot Lights that meet your needs.
For the impatient reader, we have a list of the Top Selling Best Reviewed Solar Spot Lights right here.
For the rest, please continue on your Solar Spot Light Tour.
Top 10 Best Solar spot lights – Latest Bestsellers Only
Looking for a Spotlight that produces rich high-intensity light at a fraction of the cost of Electric Spot Lights. Welcome to the world of Solar Spot Lights.
Solar spotlights are versatile items with many applications. If you have a fountain or pond that you want to stand out, installing a set of spotlights can help. Their weather resistant designs work well outdoors. You can also adjust the direction of light on demand to get your desired effect.
Spotlights are also suitable for landscaping or illuminating paths or garages without spending a lot of money. Which are the best brands for homes? Each trusted brand has its unique pros and cons. However, to own a dependable spot light (solar) that works well year-round.
The best solar spotlights are the most eco friendly, economical and convenient way to brighten the outdoor decor of your home. Solar Spot Lights highlight and accentuate your beautiful landscaping and give your neighbors a little bit of solar envy :).
Easy Install – Electrician Free
The biggest benefit of Solar Spot Lights is their easy installation. Not only do you not need an electrician, but there is no need to trench in wires or run cables all over town.
There is minimal wiring if any which you can easily do yourself; it involves getting the Solar Panels connected to the Solar Spot Lights. Once your Solar Spot Lights are set up, you can forget about them.
The sun will power them indefinitely. Of course, you need to make sure the included solar panel faces the sun and gets regular hours of daylight. This will help charge the inbuilt battery. That battery will then provide all the power necessary for your solar spotlights to work during nights.
Solar Spot light Basic Do’s and Dont’s
There are a few things you need to watch out for while choosing the best solar spotlights. The panels which might be separate or inbuilt with the lights do need 8 hours or more of direct sun.
The Solar Spotlights power up during the day and are ready for a night of light. So what happens if you don’t have direct sun? If your Solar spotlights are in your yard in Sun City or Las Vegas, they will work at maximum strength, thanks to continuous bright sunlight.
But what if you live in Maine or Vermont or have a bunch trees and a lot of shade? You can still enjoy your best solar spotlights, even while having them installed in a fully shaded area.
You will have to make sure the Solar Panel is placed in a sunny area and wired to your Lights in the shade. That’s all and your Solar Spotlights will work magnificently even in the darkest shadiest corners of your garden.
The Solar panels are critical for a long life of your Solar Spotlights. Remember to check their coating. The best solar spotlights will not have a cheap plastic coating that will deteriorate in a few years.
They will be layered with tempered glass. These Solar Spotlights will last much longer as their power source, the solar panels will last much longer. If you can see the specs on the panel, look for higher wattage numbers. They produce more power in the sun.
Finally, check the battery which comes as part of the solar spotlight package. The larger the battery (check out the mAH rating) the longer the lights will remain on. Lithium batteries are the longest lasting and have the least maintenance. However, they are expensive and for a bunch of solar spotlights, you might stick to regular batteries – Nimh or Nicad.
So without further ado – let’s look at the many options available in the market. This is a list of the best Solar Spotlights based on reviews and excellent user feedback. When you choose any of these solar spotlights you not only choose the best, you also get the best price. Best of luck shopping for the best solar spotlights.
Best Solar Spot lights on Amazon
Buying a cheap model with dim bulbs, a delicate stake, or an inefficient solar panel is a poor decision. URPOWER delivers better results. The two 4-LED spotlights you get have adjustable lamps. This enables you to shift the direction of light up and down to get your desired effect.
Solar panels are pre-installed, while their pointy plastic stakes penetrate loose and hard ground easily. Install a pair on your driveway worry-free. In total, each light can generate 200 lumens of clear white light, which boosts visibility.
Their rechargeable batteries have a 2-9 hour run time, while their photo-sensors save power. They switches light on/off automatically.
Whilst in use, the 200 lumens of light the two spotlights generate is sufficient for illuminating pools and walkways.
Made using all-weather plastic, these are durable lights. Stakes do not rot in the ground. Furthermore, heat, water, and harsh UV rays do not weaken their structure or compromise their outlook.
Magictec is solar powered. The lights have separate solar panels and rechargeable 2200mAh batteries that retain a charge for 10 hours.
Even though compact and simple looking, these lights work seamlessly. Each has four powerful 2-in-1 lights with 0.5w LED beads (50 lumens). You can adjust their intensity and or position (90 degrees up and down) for custom lighting.
The monocrystalline silicon solar panels on these solar spotlights are also top-grade. Their weather resistant designs can withstand rain, snow, or hail. They have good UV resistance.
Energy conversion (21%) is four times better than that of traditional solar panels (17%). Spotlights have photo sensing switches that turn lamps on an off automatically at dusk and dawn.
For a few dollars, you get two waterproof solar lights with upgraded solar panels. Made from an IP65-rated ABS material, the panels are leak proof. Moreover, exposed to searing heat their shells do not crack or buckle, as cheap ones do.
They also retain their efficiency over the years. In cities or states as Arizona and Alaska with harsh weather, these are the best solar panels to use. The high capacity battery (2200 mAh) and energy-saving (50 lumens) LEDs in these lights also stand out.
The former powers these lights for up to 10 hours every day after 5-8 hour of charging. The duration is dependent on mode of operation (off, dim (50 lumens), and high (200 lumens)).
In such situations, garden spotlights such as Nekteck deliver the best results. It generates a warm (2300K) beam of light (200 lumens), which can light up walls and or flowers on gardens from far. You can also use them to define walkways or to enhance the security of your home.
Do not be afraid to leave these solar spotlights outdoors. Made using weatherproof materials, their stakes, panels, and bulbs can withstand harsh environmental conditions. Both lamps also have an in-built photosensor, which controls how they light up your yard. Once set up, these lights switch on and off automatically in the evening and morning.
In high light mode, for instance, you get maximum light (180 lumens) albeit with shorter battery life. However, to create a soothing ambiance, its low light mode works the best.
Due to their longevity, you will not think of buying a new pair of lights soon. Both solar lights remain functional when exposed to the rain and or UV rays. Cracking and leaking are non-issues.
However, staining might be unavoidable. Depending on the weather and angle of solar panels, batteries charge in 6-8 hours.
InnoGear two-in-one spotlights can solve such issues. Each of the solar spot light that you get has a solar panel, a plastic stake, a 2200mAh lithium battery, and an adjustable lamp. The lamp, battery, and solar panel are watertight.
The stake is sturdy and has a pointed end that penetrates both loose and dry soil easily. Therefore, the installation of these lights is easy. InnoGear is a light-sensitive spot light. During sunny days, its system will shut down automatically to save battery power.
No products found.
Perfectwo should be your product of choice. Water and heat cannot damage its structure or electrical system. It is also a dependable multi-colored solar spot light for creating “drama” on lawns.
Fitted with an on/off sensor, it responds accurately to light. Its rechargeable lithium battery (2200 mAh) powers it for up to 10 hours.
Solar panels come built into the heads of these lamps. Although this boosts its longevity, you cannot adjust the angle of solar panels to maximize energy conversion.
Each light has 12 LEDs (600 lumens in total) and a lithium battery that lasts for 12 hours in low light mode. In high mode, you get six hours of ambient light. Parts are waterproof (1P67), under a warranty (90 days), and designed to work well on pathways or decks.
- Cool White Light Solar Spotlights: Brighter 12 LEDs with total 600 Lumen & Wider 120°Lighting Angle & 90°Adjustable Bigger Solar Panel & Longer Working Time with 18650 lithium rechargeable battery. LITOM solar landscape light is much more unique, fashionable and practical compared to other 4-6 LED lights in the market.
- 2 Brightness Lighting Modes(Always on): Low Light Mode(12hrs) / High Light Mode(6hrs). LITOM solar landscape spotlights can automatically detect changes in the brightness of the external environment. When the brightness is low enough to require illumination, it will automatically switch from energy storage mode to lighting mode without motion detection (Auto on at night / Auto off at sunrise).
- Leading IP67 Waterproof Technology: Made of high-impact ABS plastic and having been enormous technological breakthroughs in waterproof grade, LITOM outdoor solar lights have unique IP67 waterproof design and can withstand all kinds of terrible weather. Much more durable than other less waterproof grade lights.
- 2 in 1 Function & 2 Installation Options: Stick into the ground with stakes / Mount on the wall with the screws included. Optimum for Patio, Porch, Path, Deck, Pool, Yard, Garden, Garage, Driveway, Pathway,etc.
- Supreme Quality Ensured: LITOM solar security wall lights have obtained appearance patents and certifications issued by FCC, CE, RoHS, MSDS, UN38.3, etc.
- 【Two Modes】- These solar lights have two modes (low-light mode and high-light mode), press the switch to change the modes easily. Make sure to turn on the switch before use. Auto on at night / Auto off at sunrise. 9 bright LED Bulbs, 20 Lumens in Each LED, 180 Lumens in total 9 LED.
- 【Water-Resistant】- IP64 Waterproof , suitable for illuminating driveways, pathways, sidewalks, lawn, garden, Aptoyu solar lights outdoor easy to deal with all kinds of weather.
- 【2-in-1 Installation 】- Stick the solar landscape spotlights into the ground / Use included screws to mount on the wall.
- 【Up To 12 Hours Wok Time】- 4-6 Hours (High Light Mode) / 8-12 Hours (Low Light Mode). Make sure expose solar spotlights to the sunshine for 6 to 8 hours to fully charge on sunny day. (lack of sunny or cold weather will lead to insufficient charge and shortens use time).
- 【Adjustable Light and Solar Panel】- The angle of the solar landscape spotlights and the sun panel can be adjusted to obtain the perfect illumination angle and the best solar charging effect.
- URPOWER 3rd Generation solar outdoor spotlights,rechargeable and adjustable solar wall lights / In-Ground Lights, easy to install with no tools.
- Fully Adjustable Light & Solar Panel - Adjust the light angle to illuminate the perfect spot and adjust the solar panel angle for optimum sun exposure.
- 2 in 1 Functions - Stick into the ground./Use included screws to mount on the wall.
- Unique solution in landscape and outdoor lighting,Powered by rechargeable battery that's solar powered.
- Automated Switch - Auto on at night / Auto off at sunrise.2 modes(high/low).4 bright LED Bulbs, 50 Lumens in Each LED, 200 Lumens in total 4 LED,Built-in rechargeable battery(2200mAh). Light up 6-9 hours after fully charged.
With the development of solar spotlights, landscaping has become easier and cheaper. Well-engineered are also suitable for lighting up walkways and improving the functionality of patios and garages. Our 10 recommendations offer these benefits and many more. Their tough outdoor-ready designs last for long. They are also efficient, ready to install, and designed to work seamlessly in most areas of the homes.
Now that you have seen the best solar spotlights, perhaps you would like to see what else you can do with solar. Check out more lights and solar stuff right here.
Thank you for visiting MySolarHome.us.
Last update on 2019-12-09 at 23:32 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API