Best 400W Solar Generators
In the battle of the portable solar generators we have 4 finalists, the Goal Zero Yeti 400 Lithium, The Anker Powerhouse, The Suaoki 400 and the Kalisaya KP401. Each portable solar inverter generator brings a host of amazing features and capabilities and its unfair to crown one king of the portable solar generator category.
Here are the best features of each of these amazing Portable Solar Generators – compared head to head and thereafter followed by each individual portable generators resume.
You choose the best : Let the games begin : Head to Head
Individual Portable Generator Resume :
- 4X USB ultra-fast charge ports for charging up to four devices, such as phones, cameras or laptops simultaneously
- 2X 12V DC ports for lighting
- Grade A, high capacity, long life, lithium-ion cells
- Remote system monitoring and control via iOS and Android smartphone app
- Includes solar panel
- 428Wh lithium portable power station can power up to 7 devices at once (39,600mAh at 10.8V/119,000 at 3.6V)
- Continuous 300W, 1200W surge pure-sine wave inverter, 2.4A USB ports, 120W 12V ports
- Charge phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, and most small devices. Provides power for small appliances, lights, CPAPs and more
- Recharges from AC or pair with a solar panel (sold separately)
- Designed and engineered by power station experts with a US-based customer service center
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Portable Power: Off-grid power supply for camping or emergency backup, capable of powering lamps, phones, laptops, TVs and even mini fridges. PowerHouse boasts triple output modes: a 12V car socket, an 110V AC outlet (for devices up to 120W) and 4 fast-charging USB ports.
- Remarkably Compact: PowerHouse is possibly the smallest and lightest 400Wh power supply on the market. A high-density lithium-ion battery allows for a more compact build than that of lead-acid power packs.
- Safety Guaranteed: Battery Management System (BMS) undertakes voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerHouse (434Wh Portable Power Supply), 10ft / 304cm AC adapter, 2ft / 60cm Micro USB charging cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- 3 WAYS CHARGING: refuels this generator by DC power from a 12V/24V car, AC power from home wall outlet and from solar power panel, especially using Suaoki Solar Panels to charge for longer runtimes
- VERSATILE OUTPUT: continuous 300W, 600W surge pure sine AC inverters for home electronics charging with low losses/2 DC Ports for lighting/4 USB ports to charge electronic devices/1 cigarette lighter socket for mini fridge/air compressor/1 jump starter port for 12V 4L gas car, DOD 80%
- LCD SCREEN AND BUTTONS: comes with 3 buttons with lights indicator and 1 big LCD screen to display the battery consumption, charge and discharge status, presses the exact buttons to change the different ways of power supply
- DURABLE AND RELIABLE: max 444Wh capacity, Battery Management System (BMS) prevent over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature, give you and your devices complete protection; features an handle, an aluminum alloy shell and built in input/output ports with sturdy plastic make it safer and smoother to run
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: works quietly without raising your voice or feeling disrupted, widely used for indoor or outdoor such as family, office, travel, camping CPAP, fishing, hunting, farm or mergency backup. 2-year warranty.
All these power portable solar generators have a missing component viz solar panels. So let me present a worthy solar panel to partner these best of breed solar generators : the Eco Worthy 100W panel plus charge controller to have a fail safe source of charging the unit. There are more choices available on Amazon, but the Eco worthy panel and charger come with good reviews.
If you want information about other generators, you can read more about the latest solar generators available today in the market right here:
|Solar Generators||Solar Panel Kits||Solar Backpacks||Solar Vents||Solar Toys|
|Solar Lights||Residential Solar||Solar Calculator||Solar Watches||Solar Robots|
Goal Zero Yeti 400 vs Anker Powerhouse vs Suaoki 400 vs Kalisaya KP401
Last update on 2018-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API