Solar Generators for Homes : If you are looking for a silent clean home generator, a Heavy Duty Solar Generator might be your answer. Solar Powered Generators for Homes are a great choice if you are looking for a short term home power backup solution.
Solar Powered Generators for Homes : Heavy Duty Solar Generators normally ship without Solar Panels, unless they are a Heavy Duty Solar Generator Kit. The standard Heavy Duty Solar Generator Kits are good enough to power your home for about a day and thus can be classified as Home Solar Power Generators.
Solar Powered Home Generator : Powering your home over a longer term such as a two or three day power outage, will have to fortify your Home Solar Generator with additional batteries and Solar Panels. Alternatively you could look at regular Generators that are powered by gas or propane.
Solar Home Generator : Solar Generators for Homes refer to Solar Generators that are 1000 watts or higher in terms of power capacity. Some Solar Powered Generators for Homes are fairly light, but if you are really looking for something small, you should check out the Portable Solar Generator page.
Solar Generator for Homes
In a hurry : Check out
the top Solar Powered Home Generators
Solar Generator for Home
Heavy Duty Solar Generators are not just Home Solar Generators. In addition to being very capable Solar Powered Home Generators, Heavy duty solar generators are a great choice for many other situations.
A Heavy Duty Solar Generator is your choice of solar generator if you are a survivalist, or if you have a large outdoor cabin or RV or you are a power hog and just want to do more with a heavy duty solar generator.
3 Best Heavy Duty Solar Generators : Video Reviews
Anyone planing to play some serious Xbox or run a refrigerator or a small heater or a window AC will gravitate towards heavy duty solar generators.
Regardless of your reasons, we’ve have assembled an assortment of heavy duty solar generators to suit your budget, size and power requirement.
As always before deciding on the best heavy duty solar generators : you need to decide on the correct size for your needs. Every heavy duty solar generator is rated for power output.
Starting with the smallest heavy duty solar generators at about 1000 watts, they go up all the way to 3000 watts or more. There are a host of smaller Solar Generators also available, and this comprehensive table with generator specifications for over 30 solar generators includes a number of heavy duty solar generators as well as smaller cousins.
Solar Generators smaller than 1000 Wh are classified as portable solar generators and are definitely not suited for long or heavy duty usage.
Here is a calculator which will help you size the heavy solar generator that will meet your needs. The calculator will help you decide on the power output required of your portable solar generator. Once you have the power output you want, you can go ahead and explore the different heavy duty solar generators available in the market.
Here are the top selling heavy duty solar generators :
Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium : Home Solar Generator
- 3024Wh lithium portable power station can power up to 10 devices at once (Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 840Ah @3.6V). Includes a solar charging optimization module to accelerate solar charge times by as much as 40%, as well as a roll cart for portability
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W continuous, 3000W surge). USB ports (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- Charges phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones, and more. Powers your refrigerator, blender, TV, lights, power tools, and medical devices.
- Easily Rechargeable - Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 3000 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately, but the Boulder 100 or 200 Briefcase is recommended)
- Gas generator alternative with no noise, no fumes, no gas, no maintenance
Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium : Solar Generator for Home
- 1425Wh lithium portable power station can power up to 10 devices at once (Single Cell Equivalent Capacity: 396Ah @3.6V)
- AC inverter (output, pure sine wave): 120VAC 60Hz, 10A (1500W, 3000W surge)
- Charges phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, drones, and more. Powers your refrigerator, blender, TV, lights, power tools, and medical devices
- Easily Rechargeable - Keep your Goal Zero Yeti 1400 Lithium powered up from the wall or from the sun (solar panels sold separately)
- Gas generator alternative with no noise, no fumes, no gasoline, no maintenance
Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium : Small Home Solar Generator
- 1045Wh lithium portable power station can power up to 7 devices at once (96,800mAh at 10.8V/290,400mAh at 3.6V)
- Continuous 1500W, 3000W surge pure-sine wave inverter, 2.4A USB ports, 120W 12V ports
- Charge phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, and most small devices. Provides power for small appliances, TVs, lights, CPAPs and more
- Recharges from AC or pair with a solar panel (sold separately). Yeti 1000 is also sold as a solar kit with a Boulder 100 Briefcase solar panel
- Gas generator alternative with no noise, no fumes, no gasoline, no maintenance
Be Prepared 2500 : Solar Powered Home Generator
- Use For Back Up Power, Camping, Tailgating, Emergencies
- 2500 Watt / 5000 Watt Peak inverter- Two 100 Watt Solar Panels & 100 amp hour battery
- Includes USB + 12V/24V socket + Voltmeter
- Includes Battery Maintenance System for AC Outlet Charging!
- Qualifies for the 30% Federal Tax Credit
FortyTwoMax 2000w : Small Home Solar Generator
- PORTABLE, NO SETUP. The Forty2 is an all-in-one solar generator designed for one-handed portability. Open up, power on. It's that easy.
- BUILT-IN SOLAR PANELS. Power laptops, TVs and fans and much more FOREVER in the sun.
- POWERFUL. Power your refrigerator, computer, TV, power tools, medical equipment and more.
- LONG RUNTIME. Industry-leading battery capacity up to 2000 Watt-hours.
- FAST CHARGING. 180 Watts of solar power charges the lithium ion batteries in as little as 3 hours.
Duracell 1800 : Solar Home Generator
- 1800-watt inverter with five 115V AC power outlets for operating multiple devices simultaneously
- Built-in transfer relay provides reliable backup power capability
- Digital LED display indicates battery capacity status and total wattage of the devices connected to the PowerSource
- Sealed, non-spillable 51Ah AGM battery, 3600 watts peak
- Recharges from home AC wall outlet
OG 110 : Heavy Duty Solar Generator
- "THE MOST POWERFUL UNIT IN ITS PRICE CLASS!" - High Top Sports
- Product is Complete! NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - BATTERY IS INCLUDED -
- 12 Volts, 4000 Watts of Peak Power , 1500 Amp Hours of Power in One Dry Cell Battery
- MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, MAINTENANCE FREE
- Emergency Preparedness and Everyday Use for Apartment, Condo and RV users
Kohler Encube : Home Solar Generator
- Fuel-free portable power for indoors or on the go
- Safe, silent design - with no engine, is a quiet, clean power source with zero emissions
- Battery inverter technology powers 120V, 12V and 5V items such as laptop, TV, cell phone, refrigerator and more
- Charges from a 120V wall outlet or optional solar panel(s.) built-in wheels and telescoping handle for easy portability
- Digital display shows input, output, runtime and battery status
Nature Powerpack 1800 : Solar Powered Home Generator
- Provides up to 1800-Watt of Pure Power; includes 6x 120V AC outlets, 12V DC outlet, and 2 USB ports
- Silent running, no fuel needed and no fumes
- Digital display shows power source and available power
- Recharge options: PowerPak Via AC outlet or via the included 90-Wall Solar Panels. Aux battery box via solar panel
- Includes: 1800-Watt PowerPak, 100-Watt solar panel for portable power; 1.5W solar battery maintainer for when the generator is not in use; and luggage style hand cart to take generator anywhere
Goal Zero Yeti 1250 AGM : Home Solar Generator
- Kit includes a Yeti 1250 Portable Power Station, Boulder 100 Briefcase solar panel with cord and kickstand, a roll cart and a wall charger
- 1250Wh lead acid battery portable power station can power up to 10 devices at once (100Ah @ 12V) with continuous 1200W (1500W surge) pure-sine wave inverter, 2.1A USB ports (4), 120W 12V ports (2)
- Chainable with other 100Ah lead acid batteries for longer runtimes
- Recharges from AC or pair with a solar panel (sold separately). No noise, no fumes, no maintenance
- Solar panel is a lightweight, 100-watt monocrystalline panel with briefcase folding enclosure, handle and case
BEST HEAVY DUTY SOLAR GENERATORS
Last update on 2018-04-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API