Power Wheels Motorcycle for your child
Whether it’s their great exclusive products like the Amazon Fire Stick or the Amazon Echo, Amazon is a one-stop shop for gifts. If you have small children, you may be considering using Amazon to purchase toys for them. How about a power wheels motorcycle?
It may seem a little scary to purchase a “vehicle” for your small child, but we can assure you that they are harmless for most children. But there are some things you should be aware of before purchasing a power wheels motorcycle.
We’ve put together this list of the top five tips you need to know before purchasing battery-powered vehicles for toddlers.
1. Consider Speed
Most battery-powered vehicles for toddlers vary in speeds in the 2.5 to 5 miles-per-hour range. Depending on the age of your child, you may want to be a little more conservative with the speed of their new power wheels motorcycle. You will need to choose the speed you feel most comfortable with them going.
2. Batteries For Power Wheel Motorcycles
Battery voltage is related to speed, but not the only factor involved. In power wheel vehicles you will usually see three voltage options: 6V, 12V, or 24V. Generally speaking, the younger the child, the lower the voltage their vehicle should have.
It all comes down to how much power you are comfortable with your child being in control of. As you’re browsing through Amazon’s selection, be sure to keep this in mind.
Many parents aren’t aware that there is some maintenance involved in power wheel ownership.
The most important thing is to keep the battery charged. Low-charge rides will cut your child’s playtime short and could potentially result in a malfunction.
In addition to charging, you should also perform routine checks on the battery to ensure that it isn’t damaged or malfunctioning. Dirt, twigs, rocks, and other debris can get inside of your kid’s motorcycle and cause all kinds of damage, be sure to clear out anything that gets lodged too deep.
4. Foot Press vs. Accelerate Button
Another option to consider is the accelerator. Many power wheels for smaller children use a push-button to accelerate, but there are some that use a foot pedal as well. You should choose whichever option your child will be most comfortable with.
5. Design Options
And of course, there is the design. There are many designs available, and they all have their advantages.
If you are purchasing a power wheels bike for a smaller child, you may want to choose a design that is closer to the ground. For older kids, this won’t matter as much.
Ultimately, you should choose the style that best suits your child and their interests.
Read More About Power Wheel Toys
We hope that you found this tips for buying a power wheels motorcycle to be helpful. If you’re interested in reading more about other types of power vehicles for kids, click here, and don’t forget to keep tabs on our blog for more insights.
Powerwheels Motorcycle from Amazon
- Nice and lifelike design, has awesome Motorcycle sound when starts, bring you very real experience
- Easy drive use pedal accelerator &forward, backward, and stop button switch
- Built-in sound effect of engine with button switch
- Features horn sounds button switch to alarm people
- Age for 1-3years old &Easy assembly
- This safe and exciting ride-on motorcycle is made with a durable, non-toxic plastic body and a 3-wheel design for added safety
- Designed for excitement with a vibrant red frame, daring stickers, bright LED lights, music, and a horn
- Storage compartment can conveniently carry toys and supplies during playtime and adventures for hands-free fun
- Enjoy realistic driving with a gear shift switch to go forward and backward, plus foot pedal control for maximum enjoyment
- Includes a 6V battery and charger; Overall Dimensions: 32"(L) x 16"(W) x 21"(H); Weight Capacity: 44 lbs.; Recommended for ages: 2+ years
- Storage case in the back
- Headlights and Flashing sirens
- 6V rechargable battery
- Features storage in the back, electronic sounds
- Up to 1 hour run time.Approximately 10-12 hours to charge battery
- Rev up that engine and let your wild child "burn some rubber"; This cool motorcycle ride-on is ready to inspire fun road-racing action; ideal for ages 3 -7, and a rider weight less than 65 lbs
- Assembly tutorial is located in the related video shorts section; The fun starts when your child hits the right red button on the grip; then revving engine and ignition sounds greet the rider; the red button on the left grip boldly honks the horn
- The design seems so real - the slick-looking frame, The sleek windshield, The motorcycle-type footrests, and even the "fuel cap" Just below the dashboard; The frame's bright color is irresistible to the eye
- This ride-on goes up to 2 mph; that's plenty of action for fun memories; The 6-volt battery delivers up to 40 minutes of continuous run time on a single charge
- Convenient wall charger is also included; recharging is easy; The battery-charging port is conveniently located by the right footrest
- 2 forward motions (2.5 and 5.0 mph), 1 reverse motion (2.5 mph)
- Hand accelerator
- Headlight, hazard light and signal light
- Electronic sound
- For ages 5-9 years
Last update on 2019-11-17 at 18:45 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API