Power Wheels Motorcycle for your child
Whether it’s their great exclusive products like the Amazon Fire Stick or the Amazon Echo, Amazon is a one-stop shop for gifts. If you have small children, you may be considering using Amazon to purchase toys for them. How about a power wheels motorcycle?
It may seem a little scary to purchase a “vehicle” for your small child, but we can assure you that they are harmless for most children. But there are some things you should be aware of before purchasing a power wheels motorcycle.
We’ve put together this list of the top five tips you need to know before purchasing battery-powered vehicles for toddlers.
1. Consider Speed
Most battery-powered vehicles for toddlers vary in speeds in the 2.5 to 5 miles-per-hour range. Depending on the age of your child, you may want to be a little more conservative with the speed of their new power wheels motorcycle. You will need to choose the speed you feel most comfortable with them going.
2. Batteries For Power Wheel Motorcycles
Battery voltage is related to speed, but not the only factor involved. In power wheel vehicles you will usually see three voltage options: 6V, 12V, or 24V. Generally speaking, the younger the child, the lower the voltage their vehicle should have.
It all comes down to how much power you are comfortable with your child being in control of. As you’re browsing through Amazon’s selection, be sure to keep this in mind.
Many parents aren’t aware that there is some maintenance involved in power wheel ownership.
The most important thing is to keep the battery charged. Low-charge rides will cut your child’s playtime short and could potentially result in a malfunction.
In addition to charging, you should also perform routine checks on the battery to ensure that it isn’t damaged or malfunctioning. Dirt, twigs, rocks, and other debris can get inside of your kid’s motorcycle and cause all kinds of damage, be sure to clear out anything that gets lodged too deep.
4. Foot Press vs. Accelerate Button
Another option to consider is the accelerator. Many power wheels for smaller children use a push-button to accelerate, but there are some that use a foot pedal as well. You should choose whichever option your child will be most comfortable with.
5. Design Options
And of course, there is the design. There are many designs available, and they all have their advantages.
If you are purchasing a power wheels bike for a smaller child, you may want to choose a design that is closer to the ground. For older kids, this won’t matter as much.
Ultimately, you should choose the style that best suits your child and their interests.
Read More About Power Wheel Toys
We hope that you found this tips for buying a power wheels motorcycle to be helpful. If you’re interested in reading more about other types of power vehicles for kids, click here, and don’t forget to keep tabs on our blog for more insights.
Powerwheels Motorcycle from Amazon
- This product is suitable for the children ages 3 To 12 , and product should be used under adult supervision only!
- Product dimensions: L42.12xW19.29xH29. 53inch, Product driving motor: DC 12V/16W, Product maximum load weight: 70lbs, Product rechargeable battery:DC 6V/4.5Ah*2
- Easy to ride: Smooth & simple to ride. Can be operated by foot pedal & grips.
- Safe and stable: Equiped with 2 small auxiliary Wheels. Make your babys ride much more safer but won't affect the stylish appearance.
- Speed & charge: 3- 5 KM/H (1.8- 3.2 MPH). Charging Time 10-12 hours (automatically controlled by intelligent charging system.)
- Easy to ride: Equipped with auxiliary wheels & suspension system. Smooth & simple to ride.
- Safe and stable: Equipped with 2 small auxiliary Wheels.Equipped with 2 big Wheels & 2 small auxiliary Wheels. Make sure the Motorcycle won't fall down in any circumstance.
- Speed & charge: 1.8- 3.2 MPH (3- 5 KM/H). Charging Time 8-12 hours (automatically controlled by intelligent charging system.)
- Battery: (12V 7AH)* 1 & (12V 10AH)* 1. Run Time 1 - 2.5 hours (Depends on riding speed). Intelligent charging system can double the service life of the battery.
- Product Size: 41" *20" *28" (105 *52 *71.8 cm). Maximum User Weight: 66lb / 30kg. Suitable Age: 3-8 years.
- Nice and lifelike design, has awesome Motorcycle sound when starts, bring you very real experience
- Easy drive use pedal accelerator &forward, backward, and stop button switch
- Built-in sound effect of engine with button switch
- Features horn sounds button switch to alarm people
- Age for 1-3years old &Easy assembly
- Working Headlight & Rear Lights
- 12V Battery Operated
- MP3 Music & Horn Sounds
- Excellent Appearance, Bodywork Painted by ABB Spray-painting Robot
- Launched With Keyless-go System | With Brake
- Ages - 3 and up, weight capacity - 66lbs
- 2-Speeds - 2.5 to 5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces (5 mph lockout for beginners)
- Wheels - Rubberized wheels with tread offer stability and silence. Independent mechanical drum brakes. Training Wheels - Removable for beginning riders
- Handlebars - Include accelerator, anti-slip rubber handles, a button for a working horn and roaring engine sounds
- 12 Volt rechargeable battery and charger included. Construction material: anti-corrosion treated iron, PP polypropylene, PA polyamide, high-density PEHD
Last update on 2019-01-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API