Pulsar Products the makers of Pulsar Generators, Compressors and Electric Washers have over a 100 years of manufacturing experience.
Pulsar Generators are the makers of a variety of Generators such as the Pulsar Gas Powered Generator, Pulsar Inverter Generator & the Pulsar Dual Fuel Portable Generator.
Pulsar Generators come in handy while camping, tailgating or touring in your RV. If you match your expected output with the correct model, your Pulsar Generator will keep your RV running and you campsite humming.
5 Reasons to Buy a Pulsar Generator
1) Having a Pulsar generator is the perfect way to get through power outages and have a sense of safety at home no matter what. When you have a generator, and the power goes out, you can keep your refrigerators and freezers running, you can have lights, and access to things like internet and technology. With a Pulsar generator ready to help out in case electricity fails, you can also rest easy knowing that your home security system will continue to work no matter what.
2) If you enjoy camping, having a Pulsar generator is a way to take that experience to the next level of convenience and enjoyment. Generators provide you with the power you need to keep large families and groups happy. If you camp during the holidays or special celebrations, you can decorate your site with lights, you can cook decent meals, you can cool or heat your tents, and provide a truly luxurious DIY camping experience.
3) Going off of the camping tangent, if you’re a boat owner and like to get out and enjoy the open water from time to time, a Pulsar generator is a great investment to make. Pulsar Generators can serve both an enjoyment purpose on a boat as well as a safety purpose. You can use it in emergencies or to play music during your next on-the-water party.
4) If you’re living in a trailer, a pulsar generator is an excellent option to ensure your power runs and your water is warm. There are generators available that can keep your utilities running strong for long periods at a time. This is great if you’re living more remotely and don’t have reliable access to electricity or hot water.
5) If you’re hosting a sporting activity for your kids or some sort of community production/music event, having a Pulsar generator around as a backup source of power is always a good idea. Whether you’re in charge of the local theatre or hosting a larger party with lights and an extravagant sound system, don’t let all of that hard work go to waste in the event of a power mishap. Have a reliable generator around to pick up the slack in the case of an emergency.
All the Pulsar Generators
And here are the most popular Pulsar generators that enjoy the best ratings and reviews on Amazon – All Best Sellers.
- 2,300 peak watts/ 1,800 running watts
- Capable of up to 4.8 hours of operation at Half Load on 1.18 gallons of fuel
- Compact suitcase design, weighing less than 47 lbs For easy handling
- Stable sine WAVE Technology provides pure, safe electrical power for powering and charging laptops, cell phones, and other sensitive electronic devices
- Ideal for Tailgating, Camping, and Small 120V Appliances
- 12, 000 peak watts/ 9, 500 Rated watts (gasoline) & 10, 800 peak watts/ 8, 550 Rated watts (LPG)
- Dual fuel capability allows you to choose between gasoline & LPG fuel sources; great for emergency situations or natural disaster as LPG may be more readily available and easy to store
- The 457cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air cooled, OHV engine with electric start is protected by a durable powder coated frame
- A 8 gallon fuel tank gives you up to 12 hours of continuous operation at half load when running on gasoline
- (4) 120V 20A AC outlets, (1) 120V/240V 30A twist-lock outlet, (1) 120V/240V 50A outlet, (1) 12V DC output provide ample space for powering appliances, tools, and other devices
- 5,250W peak 4,250W rated (GAS)/ 4,750W peak 3,850W rated (LPG)
- The powerful 224cc, 4-Stroke, OHV, Air Cooled Engine is protected by a durable Powder Coated Steel Frame
- 4 Gallon Fuel Tank gives you up to 12 Hours of Continuous Operation at half load when running on gasoline
- Switch & Go Technology allow for seamless transitioning between LPG and Gasoline fuel sources while still in operation
- (2) 120V AC Outlets, (1) 30Amp RV Port, & (1) 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet provide you with ample space for powering a variety of appliances, tools, and devices
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP12000E is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 457cc DuroMax OHV Engine
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 12,000 starting watts and 9,500 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air conditioner and high amperage power tools
- MX2 TECHNOLOGY: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacles; Choose between operating the generator at both 120V and 240V simultaneously, or at 120V only with full power
- LOW OIL SHUT-OFF: Protects your investment by automatically shutting the generator off when it senses that the oil is low.
- IDLE CONTROL: Generator lowers RPMs when not in use, saving fuel and reducing noise. Ideal in situations like on job sites where power is used intermittently.
- Produces 2000 starting watts with 1600 running watts of clean and safe power for sensitive electronics, such as phones, televisions, laptops, and other electronics
- Quiet operation at only 58 decibels
- Light weight at only 46 pounds, providing compact and easy portability
- Complete with A-iPower’s “Low idle” technology for an extended run time
- Perfect for camping, tailgating, and RVs
See the Pulsar PG10000B16 Dual-Fuel Portable Generator on Amazon.
The Pulsar generators are compact well designed quiet generators built with a strong commitment to quality power and best customer value.
Pulsar Generators have the quality to outlast its competition and an aggressive pricing policy to give you the best deal at the get go.
With US based customer support and their main head offices in California, we think the Pulsar Generator is a good value investment for users looking to get the best without breaking the bank.
Last update on 2020-07-13 at 17:53 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API