Pulsar Products the makers of Pulsar Generators, Compressors and Electric Washers have over a 100 years of manufacturing experience.
Pulsar Generators are the makers of a variety of Generators such as the Pulsar Gas Powered Generator, Pulsar Inverter Generator & the Pulsar Dual Fuel Portable Generator.
Pulsar Generators come in handy while camping, tailgating or touring in your RV. If you match your expected output with the correct model, your Pulsar Generator will keep your RV running and you campsite humming.
5 Reasons to Buy a Pulsar Generator
1) Having a Pulsar generator is the perfect way to get through power outages and have a sense of safety at home no matter what. When you have a generator, and the power goes out, you can keep your refrigerators and freezers running, you can have lights, and access to things like internet and technology. With a Pulsar generator ready to help out in case electricity fails, you can also rest easy knowing that your home security system will continue to work no matter what.
2) If you enjoy camping, having a Pulsar generator is a way to take that experience to the next level of convenience and enjoyment. Generators provide you with the power you need to keep large families and groups happy. If you camp during the holidays or special celebrations, you can decorate your site with lights, you can cook decent meals, you can cool or heat your tents, and provide a truly luxurious DIY camping experience.
3) Going off of the camping tangent, if you’re a boat owner and like to get out and enjoy the open water from time to time, a Pulsar generator is a great investment to make. Pulsar Generators can serve both an enjoyment purpose on a boat as well as a safety purpose. You can use it in emergencies or to play music during your next on-the-water party.
4) If you’re living in a trailer, a pulsar generator is an excellent option to ensure your power runs and your water is warm. There are generators available that can keep your utilities running strong for long periods at a time. This is great if you’re living more remotely and don’t have reliable access to electricity or hot water.
5) If you’re hosting a sporting activity for your kids or some sort of community production/music event, having a Pulsar generator around as a backup source of power is always a good idea. Whether you’re in charge of the local theatre or hosting a larger party with lights and an extravagant sound system, don’t let all of that hard work go to waste in the event of a power mishap. Have a reliable generator around to pick up the slack in the case of an emergency.
All the Pulsar Generators
And here are the most popular Pulsar generators that enjoy the best ratings and reviews on Amazon – All Best Sellers.
- Rated at 1600 Watts with Peak of 2000Watts
- 79cc 3.5 horse power engine
- 1.18 Gallon tank, .29 GPH , 6.3 hour runtime at half load
- 61 dB noise level when running
- 120 Voltage, 13.3V
- 10, 000W peak 8000W rated (gas); 9000W peak 7000W rated (LPG)
- Switch & go- while the generator is running, switch from LPG to gas or gas to LPG
- Electric push start with recoil back-up, Battery included
- 420cc, 15 HP OHV engine
- Four 120V, one 120V/240V twist-lock, & one 120/240V 50A RV Receptacles
- 10000(GAS)/9000(LPG) Max. Watts
- 8000(GAS)/7000(LPG) Running Watts
- Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke, 420cc, OHV, Air Cooled Engine
- 12 Hours of Operation at 1/2 Load (GAS) with 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Electric and Recoil Start
- Dual fuel technology allows generator to be run on propane or gas
- Heavy duty frame with four Point fully isolated motor mounts for Smooth quiet operation
- Full power panel with oil warning light, volt meter, circuit breaker and power outlets
- Run-time on gasoline at 50% maximum output: 10 hrs. Run-time on propane at 50% maximum output: 20 hrs. (Standard BBQ tank size)
- Low oil shut-off protects engine. Quiet muffler reduces engine noise
- 2,200 peak watts/ 1,800 rated watts (GAS) & 2,000 peak watts/ 1,600 rated watts (LPG)
- 80cc, 3Hp, single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHV, air cooled engine
- Inverter technology with parallel capability & super quiet operation (60Db)
- (2) 120V 15A AC outlets, (1) 5V integrated USB outlet, parallel sockets
- Stable sine wave to use with sensitive electronic equipment & dual fuel capability (GAS or LPG)
See the Pulsar PG10000B16 Dual-Fuel Portable Generator on Amazon.
The Pulsar generators are compact well designed quiet generators built with a strong commitment to quality power and best customer value.
Pulsar Generators have the quality to outlast its competition and an aggressive pricing policy to give you the best deal at the get go.
With US based customer support and their main head offices in California, we think the Pulsar Generator is a good value investment for users looking to get the best without breaking the bank.
Last update on 2019-01-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API