In a hurry : Check out
the top Solar Flood
Top 10 Solar Flood Lights
Solar Flood Lights : The best Solar Flood lights come in many different designs and with different varieties of LED bulbs, and Solar Panels.
Evaluating Solar Flood Lights : This article will help you choose out your best Solar Flood Lights.
For the impatient reader, we have a list of the Top Selling Best Reviewed Solar Flood Lights right here.
For the rest, please continue on your Solar Flood Light Tour.
Solar Flood Lights - Buying Tips
Outdoor Solar Flood Lights : Solar Flood Lights are definitely the most planet friendly and environmentally responsible way of using clean solar power to brighten the exterior of your home.
Here are the top specifications to look for in your Solar Flood Lights. They are covered in more detail further down into this article.
Solar Flood Light Specifications : The key elements to consider before making a purchase of Solar Flood Lights are :
- LED Light Intensity,
- Solar Flood Light Lifetime Ratings
- In-built batteries
- Ease of installation
- Solar Panels powering the Solar Flood Lights.
The best Solar Flood Lights provide powerful illumination of your home’s surroundings creating a safe and secure environment.
Solar Lighting such as Solar Flood Lights is extremely convenient from the perspective of installation. There are no electrical connections to be made. That is a massive benefit with any Solar Flood Light System.
A DIY er or even a newbie can very easily install outdoor Solar Flood Lights. The installation of Solar Flood Lights is typically the light fixture, followed by the solar panel and in some cases a controller. Installation of Solar Flights Lights is really a no-brainer.
Brighter Solar Flood lights mean you need fewer lights to cover larger areas. The larger the Lumen ratings of the Solar Flood Lights, the brighter they glow. Top rated Solar Flood Lights start from 400 Lumens and go up to 900 or more.
Be sure to check out the pricing: sometimes you might get by buying two lower Lumen rated Solar Flood Lights instead of a more expensive single higher lumen rated Solar Flood Light.
Once you have your best Solar Flood Lights set up, you can forget about them. The sun will power them indefinitely. Of course, you need to make sure the included solar panel faces the sun and gets regular hours of daylight.
The batteries of your solar indoor lights are invisible and integrated into the light fixture. Even though you might not see the batteries of your solar flood lights, they are the power source of your lighting during the night.
The batteries of the Solar Flood Lights are charged by the power of the sun harnessed by the Solar Panels which might be external to or integrated into your Indoor Solar Lights.
The internal battery within the Solar Flood Lights is powered by Solar Panels. The Battery stores power that is used by the Solar Flood Lights to spread illumination.
The internal battery is usually a NiMH or NiCad battery, however, if you have Lithium batteries, they are the best. The batteries power is measured in milli ampere-hours (mah). The larger the mAH rating the longer the lights will remain on.
Some Solar Flood lights work on timers and many have motion sensing sensors to operate only when they detect motion. The choice is yours – regular Solar Flood Lights or Motion Sensing Solar Flood Lights.
Solar Flood Lights – Critical Factors
There are a few things you need to watch out for while choosing the best solar flood lights. The panels which might be separate or inbuilt with the lights need 8 hours or more of direct sun to generate power for the whole night.
So what happens if you don’t have direct sun? If your solar flood lights are in your yard in Phoenix or Miami, they will work at maximum strength — but what if you live in Anchorage or have trees and a lot of shade?
You can still enjoy your solar flood lights, even in a fully shaded area, but you will have to position a photovoltaic or solar panel on your roof or in a sunny area of your yard. It must then be wired to the solar flood lights.
Remember to check the coating on your solar panels. The indoor solar lights should not have cheap plastic coated solar panels that deteriorate in a few years.
If you are looking for the best solar flood lights you will choose the longer lasting solar panels, which are layered with tempered glass.
These are resistant and the panels will last much longer.
So without further ado – let’s look at the many options available in the market. This is a list of the best solar flood lights of 2018 and is based on reviews and excellent user feedback.
When you choose one of these solar flood lights you not only choose the best, you also get the best price. Best of luck shopping for the best solar flood lights.
Best Solar Flood Lights
- Solar Flood Lights Dusk to Dawn :Richarm Solar flood light will turn on at dusk and turn off at dawn automatic when you turn on the 42 LED Lights. Die cast aluminium and bright led output at 60 degree to cover wider angle about 430 ft^2
- 2 Pack 42 LEDs High Bright Output Lighting :Include 2 Pack of 6W,3 V Battery Solar Powered Led Lights 120 degree beam angle,provide Dusk to Dawn Outdoor Lights illumination for Big Spaces 430 ft^2 as Solar Garden Lights Shed House Garage Flood Lights
- 6W/6V Polysilicon SOLAR PANEL:High Efficiency Photoelectric Solar Panel, it can convert up to 17% of the sunlight into electricity energy. Fast charging full charge in five hours ，Can charging in cloudy weather,2200mAh, 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Providing an average of 6-8 hours continuous illumination time with full charge from dusk to dawn.
- IP65 WEATHERPROOF Solar Lights : Made of durable Metal&ABS Material, you don't need to worry about use in the rain. It can also withstand all kinds of severe weather conditions
- Multiple Installation as Flood Lights /Security Lights/Landscape Lights:Equipped with 16.4ft cable allow you mount the lamp at dark place and the solar panel can be mounted another place to get direct sunshine ,Adjustable wall mount bracket , you can install it either on a wall as shed garage light use it as Flood Lights or use it as security light or place it in the ground and use it as landscape Lights
Now that you have seen the best solar flood lights, check out all the other articles on MySolarHome.us. Thank you for visiting mysolarhome.us.
Bottom Solar Flood Lights Article
Last update on 2020-01-28 at 14:54 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API