The Solar powered Grasshopper and Car are excellent examples of the adaptation of solar technology to power educational toys which combine learning and entertainment. These two solar motion toys are wildly popular and are sure to surprise delight and educate your child.
Solar Powered Grasshopper 5 pieces/pack
A great toy for children to build their fine motor skills and as well as also learn all about solar energy.
Solar Powered Car and Science Education Kit
These two toys are a great combination of play and learning as our kids learn to practice using their brains while seeing the benefits of solar energy up close and personal. Seeing solar power these toys without the aid of batteries or any other source of power allows kids to understand the power of our sun and the nature of energy transmitted as light from the sun.
There is a lot more you can do with solar. Check out these articles. Thank you for visiting mysolarhome.us.
|Solar Generators||Solar Panel Kits||Solar Backpacks||Solar Vents||Solar Toys|
|Solar Lights||Residential Solar||Solar Calculator||Solar Watches||Solar Robots|
The Solar Grasshopper and the Solar Car Education Kit are the perfect toys for your kids and a fine complement to any home that is environmentally conscious and values solar and other renewable energy resources. Here is more for you to explore in the solar world.
- 5VDC solar cells pre-wired in sets of 3 and mounted in a 5" x 4" x 7/16" black-plastic frames
- 5 volt DC motor with leads and a mount
- Another great science kit from Elenco, the Snap Circuit company
- A fan blade and (4) plastic discs from 5/8" dia to 2" dia for mounting on the motor shaft
- A 1 5V incandescent bulb with leads, a sound module with leads, and graphic cards to mount on the discs
- This solar powered robot can be transformed into 14 different robot modes
- Powered by the sun - no batteries required
- Two levels of building skill levels so the beginner and experienced robot builder will be equally engaged
- Excellent addition to a home-school curriculum
- The robot kit provides unique accessories and parts that make robot move on land or water or both.
- 6-in-1 Learning Education solar robot Kit, request stronger sunshine to motor, request hand strat wings, no batteries required
- The kit will not work in cloudy or shady locations or under a fluorescent light
- It can be Assembly deformation to Solar Revolving Plane, Solar Windmill, Solar Plane, Solar Airboat, Solar Puppy, Solar Car
- ideal for kids to express their interest in science Easy to assemble by following step by step instructions
- Illustrates how light energy from the sun can be transformed to electrical energy and mechanical motion, Learn how solar energy can be used to generate electricity
- How a solar cell works
- How to build circuits to solar-power different devices
- How to use a multimeter to learn about voltage, electric current and power
- How to build a solar-powered battery charger (batteries included).
- Do it yourself Solar LED Jar Light - ULTRA BRIGHT WHITE LED's Pre-wired, no soldering
- Automatic dusk/dawn operation
- Pre-wired, no soldering required
- Kit now includes a 5V 80mA solar panel and 3-AAA battery pack
- Comes with complete instructions.
- Great for first time science experimenters
- Illustrates how light energy from the sun can be transformed to electrical energy and mechanical motion
- BEWARE OF FAKE MERCHANDISE: OWI does not license to any companies in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia or China. OWI PRODUCTS ARE ONLY PRODUCED IN TAIWAN
- Learn how solar energy can be used to generate electricity
- Builds 9 Renewable Energy Models from K'NEX!
- Wind, Solar and Hydro Powered models that are all operational!
- Compare and contrast the power and efficiency of three different alternative energy sources
- Models focus on physical science concepts such as force, motion, simple machines, leverage, mechanical advantage, work, energy and efficiency.
- Comprehensive teacher's guide aligned to NSES, ITEEA, NCTM and Common Core Mathematics standards included.
- mBot Robot Kit?mBot is an Educational kit for beginners(kid) to get hands-on experience about graphical programming, electronics and robotics. It is an all-in-one solution for robotics learning and designed for STEM education.
- Contracted But Not Simple: Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, making sure more time can be spent on programming and creativity.
- Graphical Programming: Drag-and-drop graphical programming software Makeblock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming, control the robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot.
- All about fun and creativity?mBot is all about fun and creativity. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, remote control car, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
- Infinite Extensibility?The mechanical body of the mBot is compatible with Makeblock platform and most of Lego parts, while the electronic parts of it is developed based on the Arduino open source ecosystem. This makes sure that the mBot has infinite extensibility, using any mechanical parts and electronic modules you need to turn it into your "dream robot".
- Build 1000 experiments with 41 parts,make kids hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuits
- Learning while playing: Enjoy hours of educational fun learning about electronics while developing analytical and problem solving skills
- Great Gift for Children : Snap together electrical components provide students ages 8+ with hands-on experience designing and building models of working electrical circuit
- Easy-to-follow instructions: the manual includes large color illustrations and simple directions for each project, give your child an exciting, hands-on introduction to electronics.
- Experiments included: lamp, fan, music door bell, fm radio, sound activated switch, adjustable light controller, light, magnet, voice, water, motor, temperature control are involved.
- Construct six different motor driven solar Models
- Complete easy to read instruction manual
- Explore how solar power works
- Hours of fun constructing Models
- No batteries required
Last update on 2018-01-19 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API