The Solar powered Grasshopper and Car are excellent examples of the adaptation of solar technology to power educational toys which combine learning and entertainment. These two solar motion toys are wildly popular and are sure to surprise delight and educate your child.
Solar Powered Grasshopper 5 pieces/pack
A great toy for children to build their fine motor skills and as well as also learn all about solar energy.
Solar Powered Car and Science Education Kit
These two toys are a great combination of play and learning as our kids learn to practice using their brains while seeing the benefits of solar energy up close and personal. Seeing solar power these toys without the aid of batteries or any other source of power allows kids to understand the power of our sun and the nature of energy transmitted as light from the sun.
There is a lot more you can do with solar. Check out these articles. Thank you for visiting mysolarhome.us.
|Solar Generators||Solar Panel Kits||Solar Backpacks||Solar Vents||Solar Toys|
|Solar Lights||Residential Solar||Solar Calculator||Solar Watches||Solar Robots|
The Solar Grasshopper and the Solar Car Education Kit are the perfect toys for your kids and a fine complement to any home that is environmentally conscious and values solar and other renewable energy resources. Here is more for you to explore in the solar world.
- 5VDC solar cells pre-wired in sets of 3 and mounted in a 5" x 4" x 7/16" black-plastic frames
- 5 volt DC motor with leads and a mount
- Another great science kit from Elenco, the Snap Circuit company
- A fan blade and (4) plastic discs from 5/8" dia to 2" dia for mounting on the motor shaft
- A 1 5V incandescent bulb with leads, a sound module with leads, and graphic cards to mount on the discs
- How a solar cell works
- How to build circuits to solar-power different devices
- How to use a multimeter to learn about voltage, electric current and power
- How to build a solar-powered battery charger (batteries included).
- Great for first time science experimenters
- Illustrates how light energy from the sun can be transformed to electrical energy and mechanical motion
- BEWARE OF FAKE MERCHANDISE: OWI does not license to any companies in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia or China. OWI PRODUCTS ARE ONLY PRODUCED IN TAIWAN
- Learn how solar energy can be used to generate electricity
- Model space science concepts right on your classroom whiteboard
- Jump start unit lessons on astronomy and outer space
- Full-color, realistically-detailed magnets
- 13-piece set includes 8 planets, Pluto (dwarf planet), Sun, Earth's moon, asteroid belt, and activity guide
- Ideal for ages 5+
- Builds 9 Renewable Energy Models from K'NEX!
- Wind, Solar and Hydro Powered models that are all operational!
- Compare and contrast the power and efficiency of three different alternative energy sources
- Models focus on physical science concepts such as force, motion, simple machines, leverage, mechanical advantage, work, energy and efficiency.
- Comprehensive teacher's guide aligned to NSES, ITEEA, NCTM and Common Core Mathematics standards included.
- Valuable Solar Chameleon Kit which can assemble up to 3 different models by yourself . Great assembly toy for kids to practice their brain and be educated by solar energy to express your kid's interest in science extremely helping your children on creation.
- Educational DIY Solar Kit, new energy source, good environment protection, handsome appearance and vivid. This kit enlightens your kids in the utilization of the available energy and to learn about the environment benefits of renewable energy. Allowing young builders to focus on self-motivation, perseverance and manipulation.
- Material: Plastic ** Main Color: Blue** Motor: DC ** Robot ize: Approx. 8x7x10.5cm** Scorpion Size: Approx. 14x9x7.5cm** TAnk Size: Approx 8x9.5x6cm
- Solar Toy can be assembled: Solar Robot, Solar Tank, Solar Scorpion
- Package Included: One solar panel, Principal Part Fittings, Mechanical Parts, Stickers, Users Manual
- Get ready to Explore Engineering
- Create, discover, learn and experiment
- Comprehensive kit includes everything you need
- STEM; science;mathe; engineering;technology;hands-on; building; science;experiments;bus;electricity;solar energy; solar power; educational
- This bus-shaped kit comes packed with engineering experiments and components
- Construct six different motor driven solar Models
- Complete easy to read instruction manual
- Explore how solar power works
- Hours of fun constructing Models
- No batteries required
- Solar powered toy race car.
- Build it yourself walk through instructions that are very easy to follow.
- No soldering required.
- Ideal for learning the basics of solar cell technology and circuitry design.
- Solar car kit provides students in grades 3-12 a hands-on activity to design and build a model car that demonstrates solar energy, photovoltaics, velocity, force, and motion
- Includes a basswood chassis that can be used as-is or cut and shaped using cutting tools, and then painted in any color for unique, individual designs
- Assembled with adhesive strips for ease of construction
- Reinforces technology, engineering, and math concepts as students design and build an efficient model solar car and test its performance
- Finished car measures approximately 3 x 3.5 x 6 inches (H x W x D)
Last update on 2018-04-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API