|POWER : 220 WH||Price : $188.99||
|Solar Panel : No Panel in kit||Battery : 20 Ah Li Ion|
|Recharge : AC, 12V, Solar||Outputs : USB (2),12V (2), AC (2)||
Price on Amazon :$188.99
What can it power?
| Go Pro/Iphone
| LED Light
|Computer + Monitor
| RV Window AC
Suaoki Portable Power Station
The Suaoki Portable Power Station is a Portable solar generator. It is a compact user friendly plug and play portable power station.
A new version of the Suaoki Portable Power Station has recently been introduced – click here to see the new Portable Power Station.
The Suaoki Portable Power Station harnesses the sun’s energy and provides AC and DC power that is fume and noise free, making it perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
The Suaoki Portable Power Station is your source of clean and reliable power. This Suaoki 220Wh portable solar generator has a battery management system (BMS) that prevents over-current, over-voltage and over-temperature, giving your devices complete protection.
If you are interested in learning about other solar generators you can see detailed reviews and specification of some of the top solar generators here.
Suaoki Portable Power Station – Solar Panels
The unit ships without solar panels. You will need to buy a solar panel or two along with the charge controller separately.
The Suaoki 220Wh Portable Solar Generator is powered by a 20,000mAh or 20 AH Lithium ion Power Source.
The battery ships as a part of your solar generator package. You charge the battery using the solar panels rated 30W (15V) or more or a regular AC wall outlet.
This Suaoki 220Wh Portable Solar Generator Portable solar generator generates 200 watts of running power and 240 watts of starting power.
The in-built AC inverter provides 200W of pure sine wave AC power through two 110 volt AC outlets. Additionally there are 2 USB ports (1 amp and 2.1 amp) and 2 DC outlets plus an extra cigarette socket cable.
The unit is expandable and you can add additional solar panels and batteries (you will have to buy them separately) to be connected later for even more charging and powering capability.
The unit can be used for camping, emergencies, outdoors, tailgating, and more. Its compatible appliances include: laptop, TV, power tools, microwave, smartphone, lights, etc.
The unit has a 5 LED battery indicator for charge and discharge status. Each unit has an 18 month warranty. You will need to buy external solar panels to power the battery along with a charge controller to make sure the battery in the unit does not get overcharged or completely discharged.
Add Solar Panels
In case the Suaoki 220Wh Portable Solar Generator solar generator requires additional purchase of solar panels, the Eco Worthy 100W panel plus charge controller would be a good choice as the primary or additional power source. There are more choices available on Amazon, but the Eco worthy panel and charger come with good reviews.
If you are hungry for more information about other generators, you can read more about the latest solar generators available today in the market right here.
New Suaoki Portable Power Station
- AC/DC/USB Outputs: (2x) AC outlet (max 100W, peak power 150W); (4 x) DC port (15A / 180W max); (1x) QC3.0 USB port (18W max); (3x) USB ports (10.5W max); charges or powers products such as laptops, phones, tablets, cameras, drones, CPAP machine, small home appliances and more
- On-the-Go Power Source: 150Wh (3.7V 40500mAh/11.1V 13500mAh) powerful charging station for camping or emergency backup; probably the most compact power station with a size of 7.3*4.3*4.7 inch, and the weight is only 2.9 lbs; 2 hideable lift handles make it even more portable
- Efficient Solar Generator: connect a solar panel (not included) and S270 Power Station via DC 3.5X1.35 to MC4 connector (included), it can be a silent and gas-free solar generator; with MPPT solar charge controller inside, the unit can be charged much more efficiently
- Triple Input Modes: (1) can be recharged by connecting to SUAOKI 60W, 100W solar panel (SOLD SEPARATELY); (2) can be fully charged in 8 hours by being plugged into wall outlet; (3) can also be charged by plugging into your car 12V socket. (Car charger included)
- Perfect Emergency Tool: battery management system (BMS) enables voltage control, temperature control and more advanced safety operations, ensuring ultra-safety for you and your devices; can also works as a torch for emergency lighting; 18 months warranty and friendly customer service
Thank you for visiting MySolarHome.us.
Last update on 2019-07-19 at 04:10 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API