TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Wi-Fi Router – Long Range, High Powered, Dual Band, Gigabit (Archer C9)
The Archer C9 is among the cheapest AC1900 known-brand routers you can buy, undercutting the likes of the Netgear R7000.
It comes with other extra features, such as USB support for sharing hard drives and printers and four gigabit Ethernet ports. The Archer D9 is an affordable, top-tier modem-router that provides high-performance networking, allows for remote scanner use and supports VLANs.
So if you want to get the up to 1,300Mbit/s wireless speeds of AC1900 but don’t want to break the bank, it’s well worth a look.
The D9 has the standard four gigabit Ethernet ports, a USB 3.0 port on the rear and a USB 2.0 port on the side. It has physical buttons for both power and Wi-Fi on/off. The D9’s options are fairly standard for a router of this class, the major standout feature being VLAN support (listed as “interface grouping”). Otherwise the expected firewall, single 2.4GHz guest network support, port forwarding, wireless and DSL settings are here. DynamicDNS support is included, but only includes DynDNS.org and No-IP as service providers.
Parental control is restricted to a time-scheduled, MAC-assigned URL whitelist – add no URLs, and the associated client will effectively be cut off from the Internet. Unlike the lower tier Archer D7, the D9 doesn’t tell you this in the interface, leaving you to find out for yourself.
USB support allows storage access via FTP and SMB, DLNA streaming and a print server. For printer support you’ll need to install TP-Link’s USB printer controller app. While it suggested I hook up my laptop to the router by Ethernet during set up, wireless worked just fine.
Setup is easy. Once everything is plugged in – remember this is a router only, not a modem router so you’ll need a separate modem – just browse to http://tplinkwifi.net and the router should show up automatically and it’s then a simple case of setting your admin password and wifi name/password.
Outside the basic setup dialogue the interface is also a joy to use. The network map layout of icons in the basic view is really useful and the selection of options on the left is pretty much ideal. Jump into the advanced menu and the layout again makes it really clear as to what will be where and everything is cleanly and logically presented.
Features (Archer C9)
- Supports 802.11ac – The next generation of Wi-Fi
- Dual band – for combined wireless speeds of up to 1.9Gbps at 2.4GHz and 5GHz band concurrently
- 3 dual ban detachable antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultrafast data transfer speeds
- USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 Ports – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access
- IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Easy Setup Assistant supporting for multiple languages provides a quick & hassle free installation
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on or off
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of Internet
And here are some other options for your consideration :
- AC1750 WiFi-450+1300 Mbps speeds and Dual Core Processor- Ideal for homes with 12+ devices
- Advanced features for lag-free gaming. System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10, Vista, XP, 2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux.Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0, Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher
- Prioritized bandwidth for gaming, streaming videos or music
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Google Assistant - Control your home network using voice commands
- Nighthawk App - Easily setup your router, manage Internet access by pausing and resuming internet instantly, run a speed test. All from your mobile device!
- Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming. Not compatible with phoneline internet.
- 802.11n technology, 15x faster with 5x the range of 802.11g, Three antennas for increased coverage and stability, System Requirements - Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, VistaTM or Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- IP based bandwidth control allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each device, WPS button for one-touch wireless security encryption
- Parental Controls to manage Internet access on children's or employees's computers, Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support.
- 450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR940N V3 while the earlier version is 300Mbps. It is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. You could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not
- Delivers speeds of up to N300 + AC867 mbps
- Does not include modem
- Supercharged wired connection
- USB 3.0 port: USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet ports ensure ultimate media streaming and fast data transfer of photos, video, data files or connecting devices across your network. USB 3.0 is 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- Up to 2.8 times faster than Wireless-N technology: Simultaneous dual-band speed up to N300 Mbps (2.4 GHz) + AC867 Mbps (5 GHz) for media-intense applications
- Stream in 4K on multiple devices and reduce buffering by upgrading to 1200 Mbps AC WiFi (N300+AC900)
- Gigabit Ethernet ports, ideal for any internet plan and allow you to directly connect your wired devices
- USB Access - Share your USB drive content wirelessly
- Supports Amazon Alexa (router cannot be voice-controlled by Alexa) and works with all WiFi devices, AC and older
- TP-Link Tether app - Easily set up and manage your home network at home or remotely.System Requirements:Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1/10 MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux
- One of wireless routers for home which works with Alexa, compatible with all Wi-Fi devices, 802.11ac and older
- Dual band router upgrades to 1750 Mbps internet(450Mbps for 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps for 5GHz), reducing buffering and ideal for 4K stream
- Gigabit router with 4 gigabit LAN ports, fast access to multiple connected wired devices, also ideal as gaming router
- Long range coverage by 3 external antennas
- USB port integrated, not only home router but also media server, easy sharing your USB drive content
- Dual Band - Browse the web on one band while streaming media on the other
- High-Gain Antennas - Wider coverage throughout your home
- Gigabit Ports - Connect up to 4 wired devices ; 802.11ac wireless specification delivers blazingfast wireless connectivity with increased rangeand reliability
- AC1200 Speeds (up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz) - Fast HD/3D streaming speeds
- Advanced QoS - Bandwidth optimization through client prioritization
- Faster WiFi speed 300 + 450 - up to 750Mbps
- Improves WiFi range for medium to large homes
- Wirelessly access and share USB Hard Drive and Printer
- IPv6 Compatible-Future-proof your network
- NETGEAR GENIE APP - Personal dashboard to monitor, manage and repair your network
- Card-King Wifi router works great for wireless internet in homes and offices with 1 to 30 or more Wi-Fi devices. The high power router has 3 access points, 2.4GHz, 5GHz, Guest. The guest WiFi does not need a password, but need the owner of the router to access the Internet. Highly recommended routers for restaurants and multiplayer apartments.
- High power Amplifiers wireless router provides long range and strong WiFi signals which can be experienced in the basement and the attic with the high power amplifier chip built into the router.
- Card-King Dual-Band wireless router delivers up to 300Mbps at 2.4GHz or 866Mbps at 5GHz, which allows you to experience smooth online gaming and video streaming with better connections. Please note that your actual speed is based on your internet service. If your Internet service at a maximum speed of less than 100Mbs, i highly recommend the use of cardking routers . Otherwise, choose NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi Router.
- This amazing smart router can be used as wifi repeater if you choose the "WISP"mode.
- Provides 2-YEAR WARRANTY or a new replacement if product does not meet your satisfaction .
- Linux-based Internet-sharing Router with built-in 4-port Switch and Wireless-G Access Point
- Shares a single Internet connection (10/100 WAN) with 4 Ethernet wired (10/100 switched LAN ;Compliant with the IEEE 802.11b/g protocol;LEDs: Power, DMZ, WLAN, Ethernet (1, 2, 3, 4), Internet
- Max. Link Rate:54 Mbps; Has 2 External Antennas ; supports WPA2 standards for use of the available encryption regardless of client devices and features a built-in SPI firewall to prevent potential attacks from the Internet
- Interface: Ethernet Port; Ports: 1x 10/100 WAN, 4x 10/100 Switched LAN, 1x Power;Dimensions 3.91 x 3.85 x 3.92" / 99.5 x 97.8 x 99.6 mm
- Platform Compatibility: Windows XP , Windows Vista 32/64 ; package includes router and no modem. Operating Humidity:10 to 85% Noncondensing
- 10X'S THE SPEED: Most routers in this price range have only "Fast Ethernet" ports that max out at 100Mbps. Our router has Gigabit ports to give you 1,000Mbps for lag-free 4K video streaming & gaming.
- RANGE: Beamforming and 2 high powered antennas work together to cover larger homes by focusing the wireless signal directly to your device
- SAFE: Robust firewall and wireless security keeps out unwanted visitors while Guest Network access gives a separate safe and secure connection to guests
- FULL CONTROL: Are the router lights too bright? Turn them off! Are your kids staying online too late at night? Restrict access to only the times you want
- RANGE EXTENDER: Extend any existing wireless network using the Universal Range Extender Mode to cover even larger areas & keep all your devices on the same network
There is plenty more to see in the solar world in addition to the best Wireless Wi-Fi Routers especially solar kits, solar toys and more. Check out these articles. Thank you for visiting mysolarhome.us.
|Solar Generators||Solar Panel Kits||Solar Backpacks||Solar Vents||Solar Toys|
|Solar Lights||Residential Solar||Solar Calculator||Solar Watches||Solar Robots|
Last update on 2018-07-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API