TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Wi-Fi Router – Long Range, High Powered, Dual Band, Gigabit (Archer C9)
The Archer C9 is among the cheapest AC1900 known-brand routers you can buy, undercutting the likes of the Netgear R7000.
It comes with other extra features, such as USB support for sharing hard drives and printers and four gigabit Ethernet ports. The Archer D9 is an affordable, top-tier modem-router that provides high-performance networking, allows for remote scanner use and supports VLANs.
So if you want to get the up to 1,300Mbit/s wireless speeds of AC1900 but don’t want to break the bank, it’s well worth a look.
The D9 has the standard four gigabit Ethernet ports, a USB 3.0 port on the rear and a USB 2.0 port on the side. It has physical buttons for both power and Wi-Fi on/off. The D9’s options are fairly standard for a router of this class, the major standout feature being VLAN support (listed as “interface grouping”). Otherwise the expected firewall, single 2.4GHz guest network support, port forwarding, wireless and DSL settings are here. DynamicDNS support is included, but only includes DynDNS.org and No-IP as service providers.
Parental control is restricted to a time-scheduled, MAC-assigned URL whitelist – add no URLs, and the associated client will effectively be cut off from the Internet. Unlike the lower tier Archer D7, the D9 doesn’t tell you this in the interface, leaving you to find out for yourself.
USB support allows storage access via FTP and SMB, DLNA streaming and a print server. For printer support you’ll need to install TP-Link’s USB printer controller app. While it suggested I hook up my laptop to the router by Ethernet during set up, wireless worked just fine.
Setup is easy. Once everything is plugged in – remember this is a router only, not a modem router so you’ll need a separate modem – just browse to http://tplinkwifi.net and the router should show up automatically and it’s then a simple case of setting your admin password and wifi name/password.
Outside the basic setup dialogue the interface is also a joy to use. The network map layout of icons in the basic view is really useful and the selection of options on the left is pretty much ideal. Jump into the advanced menu and the layout again makes it really clear as to what will be where and everything is cleanly and logically presented.
Features (Archer C9)
- Supports 802.11ac – The next generation of Wi-Fi
- Dual band – for combined wireless speeds of up to 1.9Gbps at 2.4GHz and 5GHz band concurrently
- 3 dual ban detachable antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultrafast data transfer speeds
- USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 Ports – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access
- IP-based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the router
- WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
- Easy Setup Assistant supporting for multiple languages provides a quick & hassle free installation
- Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to turn their wireless radio on or off
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation of Internet
And here are some other options for your consideration :
- Wireless N speed up to 450Mbps, ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks like HD video streaming, VoIP, and online gaming. Not compatible with phoneline internet.
- 802.11n technology, 15x faster with 5x the range of 802.11g, Three antennas for increased coverage and stability, System Requirements - Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, VistaTM or Windows 7, Windows8/ 8.1/10, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- IP based bandwidth control allows you to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each device, WPS button for one-touch wireless security encryption
- Parental Controls to manage Internet access on children's or employees's computers, Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support.
- *450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR940N V3 while the earlier version is 300Mbps.
- Upgrades networks to powerful 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology
- Smooth HD streaming and online gaming with high-performance AC1200 Wi-Fi over 5GHz (867Mbps) and 2.4GHz (300Mbps) bands
- Superior, far-reaching Wi-Fi coverage with two high-quality dual band antennas
- Fast wired connections using four Ethernet Ports
- Share files, photos, music, and video across your network using the USB port
- 8x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with a built-in N450 3x3 wireless gigabit router that provides the range, wireless speeds and networking support need for multimedia, Internet video and high-performance networking in a home or office. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, and firewall. A Broadcom modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service Attacks. 8 downstream channels for speeds up to 343 Mbps, 4 upstream channels for speeds up to 123 Mbps
- Requires cable Internet service. Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, and other leading cable service providers that typically save rental charges of $120 or more per year. (MG7315 has no phone jack for Telephone Service option from Cable Companies.)
- High-speed wireless router with N450 3x3 Wi-Fi and Power Boost provides Internet access for wireless n, ac, g, and b devices including smartphones, computers, tablets, game stations, Chromecast, Apple TV, Roku, HDTVs. Four Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.
- Works with Amazon Alexa
- Power your streaming and gaming with Next Gen AC Wi-Fi, which utilizes Multi-User MIMO technology to keep multiple Wi-Fi devices online at the same time and the same speed
- Enjoy your favorite online games and streaming content without buffering or lag via dual-band speeds up to 1.9 GBPS
- Connect 4K TV, gaming console, laptop and more with four Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired transfer speeds 10x faster than Fast Ethernet
- 3 external antennas expand Wi-Fi range throughout a medium-size home
- FASTER WIFI - Stream 4K Ultra HD video and game online without lag over a clear 5GHz band while using the 2.4GHz band for everyday tasks
- WIFI FOR ALL YOUR DEVICES - Simultaneous dual band networks, 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps). This item is version 1
- GREATER COVERAGE - Beamforming technology locates wireless devices to create a stronger connection
- POWERFUL - 1GHz dual-core processor handles simultaneous wired and wireless connections without interruption
- EASY MEDIA SHARING - USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network
- A new type of connected system for seamless Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home, helping eliminate dead zones and buffering
- Replaces your current router, and works your modem and internet service. It's compatible with major internet service providers including Comcast, Time Warner, and Verizon Fios
- A single Wifi point covers up to 1,500 sq. ft, a set of three covers homes up to 4,500 sq. ft. Wifi points work together so you can add more if you need additional coverage
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and fastest band for your devices
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and pause the Wi-Fi on kids' devices.Family controls allow you to pause the WiFi on kids' devices, like during
- High Speed WIFI Router, AC1200 Mbps speeds and 4 high-power external antennas. Good job for homes and offices with 30 or more Wi-Fi devices
- Wireless router Long Range, Strong WiFi signal can be obtained in the basement and the attic because of the high power amplifier chip built into the router.
- High-Gain Antennas - Wider coverage throughout your home and office.
- AC1200 Speeds (up to 867Mbps on 5GHz and 300Mbps on 2.4GHz) - Fast HD/3D, online gaming streaming speeds
- PROVIDE 2-YEAR WARRANTY or a new replacement if product is not up to satisfactory, and 24/7 technical support service. The router set up guide video, https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/THdTu7rMQ2verwfWofAKDb3Kn5mu760frprBVpWGuzO
- Dual Band - Browse the web on one band while streaming media on the other
- High-Gain Antennas - Wider coverage throughout your home
- Gigabit Ports - Connect up to 4 wired devices ; 802.11ac wireless specification delivers blazingfast wireless connectivity with increased rangeand reliability
- AC1200 Speeds (up to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz) - Fast HD/3D streaming speeds
- Advanced QoS - Bandwidth optimization through client prioritization
- Faster WiFi speed 300 + 450 - up to 750Mbps
- Improves WiFi range for medium to large homes
- Wirelessly access and share USB Hard Drive and Printer
- IPv6 Compatible-Future-proof your network
- NETGEAR GENIE APP - Personal dashboard to monitor, manage and repair your network
- N300 Wi-Fi speed for faster downloads & Internet gaming
- 5dBi antennas for improved Wi-Fi coverage. NOTE: This product comes with an ethernet cable.
- Manage your home network with NETGEAR genie
- Use Push-N-Connect to add devices to your WiFi network with a push of a button
- GUEST NETWORK ACCESS for separate & secure WiFi access for guests
There is plenty more to see in the solar world in addition to the best Wireless Wi-Fi Routers especially solar kits, solar toys and more. Check out these articles. Thank you for visiting mysolarhome.us.
|Solar Generators||Solar Panel Kits||Solar Backpacks||Solar Vents||Solar Toys|
|Solar Lights||Residential Solar||Solar Calculator||Solar Watches||Solar Robots|
Last update on 2017-11-20 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API